First day on the job

You start your day off in your new apartment. Your just getting used to living on your own since you just turned 20 yesterday. You should probably find a job since you can't use your parents money anymore. You get out your lap top and scroll through jobs. You come across a job application for a daycare position at your favorite place. The Mega Pizza Plex. You look at the description and see that you get some free stuff but you would have to stay in the daycare most of the time. (It also pays great). You apply for the job and you have to go in tomorrow for an interview. You spend the rest of the day preparing yourself for what's to come.

The day of the interview finally came. You get dressed and ready for the big day. You drive to the pizza Plex and when you get there it looks way bigger than you remember. You walk inside to find Vanessa who you were supposed to meet with. She was a lady with blonde hair and she was wearing a security guard uniform. "Oh hello, you must be the next daycare assistant." She says. She then starts to show you around the Pizza Plex. As your walking around you remember all the fond memories from your childhood. Then you guys finally make it to the Daycare. She shows you your room and gives you your uniform. "I'll see you around. Good luck!" She then walks away.

You walk into the Daycare to find it empty. You remember her telling you that you would be working with an animatronic but you don't see anyone. You go to your room and set down your stuff you then go and look around the daycare to see what's around. As your looking around the play structure you hear something jump into the ball pit.