Sunny's Fun pt2

(You cuddle with Moon for a bit and then get in the shower to get ready for the day.)

You get in the shower and let your body get used to the water for a second. Then you hear a knock on your door. "Who is it?" You hear Sunny's voice respond. "Can I come in? I miss you" Sunny says in a whiney voice. "Sure." You're still in the shower but you knew nothing could happen since he was an animatronic. "Hello sunshine. How have you been?" Sun asks, sitting on the counter. "I'm alright. Shouldn't you be getting ready for the kids?" "Oh, Moon already cleaned up and everything after the kiddos left."

You continue with your shower while Sunny sits on the counter. You look over to see him staring at you. "Are you alright Sunny?" Sun then gets up and walks over to you. He gets into the shower with you, looming over you. "Sunny! What are you doing?! Aren't you going to get messed up from the water?" You say in a panic. "Don't worry Sunshine. I was designed to withstand water. But enough about that. I think we should have a bit of fun before the kids come~" He says backing you against the wall. He picks up your chin using one of his fingers and brings you closer for a kiss.

You guys start making out and after a while his hand starts to trail down to your thighs. He then picks you up still kissing you. You can feel something hard against your cunt. Sunny starts to grind against your clit which causes you to moan. Then he takes his dick out of his pants and continues to grind on your clit, still kissing you. You continue to moan into the kiss. "S-Sunny..." you whimper. "Whats up sunshine~" sunny says backing out of the kiss. He still grinding on your clit which makes your voice shakey. "P-Please..." You say in a shakey voice.