All mine

(You and Emily are taking your lunch breaks)
*cover pic by @Kabra_Malvada on twitter*

You go to your room and sit on your bed with your knees to your chest. You start spacing off and overthinking about a couple things. Are they going to leave me for her? I mean I understand but I don't want them to go. At all. You hear a knock at your door. "Who is it?" Moon walks in looking worried, he could tell somethings wrong. He sits next to you on the bed. The weight of him makes you wobble a bit. "What's wrong sweetheart?" "Nothing, I'm fine." You wipe away a small tear that was forming at the corner of your eye. Moony grabs your chin making you look at him. "What's wrong? Be honest please." "It's just that Emily...both you and Sun have been treating her like you treat me. I feel...I feel like you guys are going to leave me for her." You start tearing up from the thought of being along again. Moon looks at you with a sad expression on his face for a minute. "Darling, we would never leave you. You are more than we could ever ask for. We will never leave you."

You crawl closer to Moon and cuddle him. He picks you up and cradles you in his lap, laying little kisses on your head. "You are our's and we are yours. That will never, ever change." Moon says smiling. His smile is warming whenever he smiles at you. It's like it's a smile that only meant for you.

You and Moon cuddle until your lunch break is over, then both of you go back to the kids who were sound asleep in all their little sleeping bags. "Wake up everyone! It's time for the moon to sleep and the sun to rise!" They all get up and run around Moon waiting for Sunny to come out. You see Emily come back to the daycare with a take-out box. Once Moon transforms back into Sun and you get Moon's hat back from him, you walk over to Emily. "How was your lunch break?" "It was pretty good! The pizza isn't half bad here." She said with a chuckle. You laughed a bit too. "I brought some pizza back for you if you wanted any." "Thank you. I could definitely use some pizza." Both you and Emily sit at the desk talking and laughing, while getting some work done. Since you know that both the boys belong to you, you finally get to know Emily some more.