Meeting your new "friend"

(You were looking around the daycare and hear something in the ball pit)

You go to look at what that sound is. All of the sudden a giant sun animatronic comes out and picks you up. You were startled by the giant figure. "Helloooo! New friend! You must be my assistant! Welcome to the Superstar Daycare! All the kiddos are gonna love you! There's only one rule here, keep the lights on. Anyways, would you like to play a game?!?" You have never seen him before. He looked much taller and skinnier than the other animatronics. "Uhh sure...what was your name again?" "Oh how rude of me, my names Sun but you can call me Sundrop, Sunny, Sunshine, or whatever you like! What's your name?" "I'm Y/N, nice to meet you Sundrop!" Sun was happy meeting you, enough to make his sun rays spin. He was adorable, you couldn't get over how cute his smile was and how energetic he could be. Wait, you can't be...are you getting feelings for...an animatronic?!? You can't be, it's a robot??

Never mind that, "what would you like to play Sunny?" "Oh! We could finger paint, tell stories, draw, or play hide and seek! What would you like to do friend?" You thought for a minute. You can't remember the last time you played hide and seek. This play structure does look pretty big and you were quite small for your age. "How about hide and seek?" "That sounds wonderful! I'll count and you hide! 1, 2, 3..." Sun started counting, you ran to the play structure and found a little cubby to hide in. You thought to yourself 'I bet he will never find me!'