Surprise for Sunny

(You're having "play time" with moon *wink wink*)

Moon then slides down his pants revealing his member. 'Why did they have to give the daycare animatronics dicks?!?' (His dick looks like a tentacle. He also has glitter glue cum hehe.) He then leans over you, using his dick to tease your hole. He then slowly puts it in. You moan loudly at the size. He then starts pumping his dick in and out of you. With every pump you whimper. "S-So many b-beautiful sounds that your making Starlight~" Moon said breathing heavily. You turn red at his deep voice.

You can feel yourself reaching your climax. "Mmmmmoony...I-Im getting c-close..." Right after you tell Moon, he starts going faster and harder. "M-Moon!" You scream out as you cum. Moon cums as well shortly after. He grunts as he pulls out. You can feel his cum dripping out of your hole. "You did such a good job darling~" Moon starts kissing you and gives you little praises. You're still laying there, shaking as the lights come back on. "Sunshine? Sunshine! W-What happened?" Sun blushes. You still didn't have any clothes on and were still a mess.

(From Sunny's point of view)
"Moon, what did you do to her?!?" Sun asked Moon from in his head. "We just had a little fun. I even left her for you. Aren't you happy?" Sun could feel his dick twitch to the sight of you. "Moony, what's happening to me?" "Wow Sun, those are some interesting thoughts." Sun has never had anything like this happen to him before so he was confused.
(Back to 2nd person point of view)
You sit up to find Sun, standing there staring at you. "Sunny? Is something wrong?" "No! Not at all Sunshine..." Sun said turning away covering his face.