Ordinary Day Pt. 7 *smut...again*

(Moon is trying to bury you in the bed by pounding the life out of you)

He pounds faster and faster until he finally meets his top speed. He goes for another minute until you can feel him throb inside of you. You feel so close to coming. "M-Moony...hah~i-im gonna c-cum..." "Not yet princess, just a little longer~" You whimper trying not to release until he does. Finally he goes to his absolute most speed, shooting cum into you. You can feel the warmth fill your insides. You release as well. Both of you moaning loudly as you both come down from your climax. But Moon doesn't stop. "We're not stopping until I'm satisfied, sweetheart~" 

Moon starts pounding away at you again, grunting and whimpering as he gets closer to yet another climax. "Moony...I-It's too m-much...ngh~" "J-Just be a g-good little s-slut and take it~" He slams into you making you moan loudly. You climax just from that slam hitting your G-spot perfectly. Your back arches as you moan loudly, throbbing around Moons' member. Moon speeds up releasing once again in your loosened hole."tsk tsk tsk, naughty starlight, coming without my permission~ Guess we just have to go longer." His grin widens looking over you. His stare is filled with lust, staring into your soul. He leans in, slamming his lips into yours. 

You can feel his long tongue trailing down your throat. He slams into you yet another time with his tongue still in your mouth. He doesn't back away from the kiss, exploring every inch of your mouth with his long tongue as he slams into you over and over and over again. You moan into the kiss, whimpers and whines fall from your lips as he uses you as a toy. He finally backs away from the kiss, a string of spit connecting your tongues. You pant as you try to catch your breath, your tongue hanging out of your mouth. He slams deep into you making your eyes roll into the back of your head. He smiles out of joy, out of seeing what he can do to you. He grabs onto your thighs tightly using them as handles just to thrust harder and harder into you.