Reunited At Last

~SUN'S POV~
Today, after what seemed like a few days I finally woke up feeling a bit...different. "Oh, Sun, you're finally awake, I see. Good, we have a few things to talk to you about." "Why do I feel so funny?" "That's the thing, we gave you some upgrades! This includes tasting, a more expressive face plate, softer material instead of plain metal, built-in heaters, a movable mouth, and so much more. Now, you can take care of the kids and the daycare much easier and safer now. There are a couple more things they did but they're less important." "Oh, that is just wonderful! The kids are going to have so much fun! I can do so many more things now! I can have snack time with them, make funny faces, and so much more! Oh ho, thank you, friend, thank you!"

There were some loud noises outside of my room, which was where we were doing upgrades, so i went and looked at it. Turns out they were just moving stuff out of the daycare from... something. I hopped down from the balcony and walked over to what looked like a HUGE tent. "Huh? What is this for?" I looked inside to find books, pillows, plankets, and a couple of plushies! "That's for naptime and just some quiet time if the kids get overwhelmed. But mainly for naptime." "Oooo, how fun! What about this? " "That is a stage that we built for you. We haven't assigned a certain use for it yet, so we thought we could leave that to you." I was so excited. There's so many new things to do with the kids.

After looking around the daycare some more, I heard the doors open, so I looked to see who it was. It...it was Y/N! I ran over to her as quickly as I could...

~YOUR POV~
Sun ran up to you as fast as he could with the biggest grin on his face. You dropped your stuff and prepared for impact. Once Sun reached you, he picked you up into his arms and gave you the biggest hug. 'He... he remembers me.' You feel tears forming in your eyes as you hug Sunny as tight as you can. You haven't felt this happy in so long. You're just happy you can finally be with Sun again. His rays spin around his face but careful enough not to poke you in the face. "I missed you so so so SO much sunshine." "I missed you too so much, Sunny. I'm glad I was able to come back."