Promise?

You brought both of them up to their room before closing the curtains to the entrance. You walked over to their charging area, not saying anything but they could tell it bothered you.

"My love...?" Moon says quietly, walking up behind you as he watches you prepare the charging wires. You didn't look at him or say anything.

"I didn't mean for it to go that far...I'm sorry starlight," He says as he sits beside you, moving a hand to your back gently. "Why did you let her do it in the first place?" You asked in a slightly hurt tone. "I know both of you are mine but I didn't expect her to come back. And your upgrades seemed to make her want you both more. Mostly you Moon." 

You fidgeted with the wires as you looked down. Moon seemed to understand where you were coming from and rubbed your back softly. "I meant it as soft teasing, my star. I didn't mean for her to touch me so much and...I just wanted to see that jealous expression of yours more. It will never happen again. I promise." 

His voice seemed truthful and soft, making sure you knew he meant what he said. You finally look up to him. "You promise?" You ask again for reassurance. "I promise. I love you more than all the stars in the sky and would trade you for nothing." He wraps his arms around your shoulders, hugging you close. You knew that it was truly just some playful, innocent teasing which he didn't seem to know was too much. But he did know when he messed up which was enough for you. 

"I love you too..." You say quietly, leaning into the warmth his body emitted. He leaned down, kissing your forehead softly before nuzzling his nose into your hair.