A Little Fun

You continue to do your computer work, Moon or Sun catching mistakes occasionally. Everything has been going smooth so far. No kids getting up or fussing. Eventually, you finish all the work you had for the day. The only thing left to do was take care of the kids. You spin your chair around to face Sun and Moon, leaning against the back while letting out a long sigh. "What do you guys want to do?" Sun spins around in his chair while thinking before Moon stops him, facing Sun towards him, looking into his eyes. Before long, they both smile and nod like they had an entire conversation between each other without saying a word.

Sun and Moon face back towards you, a smirk on Moon's face while Sun's still has a bright smile like always. "How about a little...fun~" With that, Moon scoops you out of your chair, carrying you towards the ballpit in his arms, Sun following close behind. He calls down the wire, attaching it to his back before jumping up to the balcony, leading you to their little hidden room. You just hope they either don't wake up the kids or take too long. Other than that, you seem to become excited from the thoughts filling your head.

Inside their room is a large bed with starry decorated sheets and blankets. Fairy lights hang from every corner, a stack of books on the floor, as well as an old arcade machine. Moon sets you down on the bed, sitting next to you not long before Sun does as well, his sun rays rotating in his head and poking out in a wave-like pattern.