A Little Fun Pt 4 *Smut*

Sun eventually breaks the kiss, his eyes going down to Moon as he watches him work his magic. Moon begins letting out small hums as you moan, the vibrations from his voice box making everything 10 times better. Your moans become more erratic and louder as you get closer to climax, Moon's tongue pressing on your G-spot even more. Sun moves his hand down to your clit, gently rubbing it as Moon continued.

You pressed your back against Sun's chest plate, Moon's hands on your thighs keeping you from closing them around his head. Moon's eyes open back up, looking up at you as his red optics glowed brightly, Sun's hand still rubbing your clit as Moon ate you out. A few more seconds of this pass until you couldn't bear it anymore.

Your thighs presses against Moon's hands as you moaned loudly, your walls clenching around his tongue as you came hard. It was the best orgasm you've had in a while. Sun moves his hand from your clit, smiling down at you happily as his white optics shined on your hair. Moon slowly removed his tongue from you after your orgasm, licking his lips happily. "My...how long I've waited to taste you, starlight~" Moon says lowly with a smirk. Sun chuckles slightly, "You're adorable, sunshine~" He says, smiling.