Two Bodies, One Love

"Hey! No fair! I didn't get that many kisses in!" Sun says walking over to you two. He squats on the floor next to Moon stealing you from his arms. "My turn sunshine." He starts laying kisses all over your face, making sure he kisses you more than Moon did. His final kiss was a long, lustful kiss on your lips. He turns to Moon and brags about it. "Ha ha, I kissed them more than you!" Sun sticks his tongue out at Moon, teasing him about his accomplishment. "Ha ha ha, you're so very funny." Moon turns to you and whispers in your ear. "Don't worry starlight, I'll give you more later~" He smiles at you with a wide, mischievous grin. His are were half-lidded and filled with lust as he stared at you. Moon stands up, Sun soon following after.

They were still much taller than you despite them being upgraded. "We should probably get ready for the kiddos." Moon nods his head and starts walking out of the storage room and onto the balcony. He calls down the aerial wire and attaches it to his back, jumping off of the balcony to the daycare below. Sun soon follows, scooping you up in his arms. Sun gently puts you down on the daycare floor, running off to help Moon clean up the daycare. You decide to start getting yourself ready for the day.

You go into your room and find a new uniform sitting on the bed. 'This looks cute. Looks a lot like Sun and Moon's clothes.' You put on the shirt and look at yourself in the mirror. Half of the shirt was colored to look like Moon's pants and the other side was colored to look like Sun's pants. It was a cute little shirt, you'd admit. After getting yourself ready, you head out of your room to find Sun and Moon still cleaning. You walk up to Sun to see if there is anything you could help with. "Sur- say...that's a cute little shirt. Moon! Did you see their shirt?" Moon walks over to the both of you talking, looking a the cute little shirt you had on. "That is indeed cute. It would look cuter on the floor~"