Naptime 💤

After a couple minutes, you finally gather yourself and start to head to the edge of the ball pit. But before you could make it, Sun holds out a hand to help you out. You grab his hand tightly and with a light pull you're out of the ball pit within seconds. Sun gets you back to your feet, making sure you have your balance before letting go. "See! I told you it would be fun!" You laugh admitting that he was right. "Yeah, I guess so. How did you lift me so easily?" "Well, I'm not really sure. I can lift most things no matter how heavy. Not that you're heavy! You're pretty light compared to most!" Sun panics from thinking he said something wrong, depending on how you took it. "It's alright Sun. You're fine."

After talking with Sun for a couple minutes more, Moon walks up behind both of you. "Starlight? The kids are looking tired. They keep asking me when nap time is." "Oh, we could have it right now if you're up for it. A lot of the kids seem to be getting sluggish." You look around the daycare seeing many kids slow their roll on playing. "Yeah that's fine, I'll try and gather whatever kids I can." Moon walks off back to the arts and crafts table to talk to the kids. "Come on kiddos, naptime." He gathers the kids in the middle of the daycare like a herd of lambs.

"Why don't we try out the new naptime tent?" You point to the large tent that's sitting in a corner. Moon looks up from gathering the kids, glacing over to the tent before nodding. Once you get the approval you, Moon, and Sun walk over to the naptime tent, peeking inside to see what's in store. You and the kids gasp in awe at whats inside. The roof of the tent is decorated in glowing starts, some hanging down, lighting up the area. There's moon themed pillows and blankets filling the floor and enough room for double the amount of kids you have now. Sun enters behind everyone, his eyes lighting up with amazement. "Wow Moon! You have quite the place!" He says giggling a bit. Moon looks around in amazment as well as he lays all the kids down, finding a bigger pillow in the center of the tent. He takes his seat, readying his internal music box.