Nuh Uh

Moon looks at you before smirking, looking back down at Emily. "How have you been, starlight?" He asks her, not looking at you. 

'That's my name...f-for him...' You think to yourself as you watch the interaction. "I-I've been good! I've missed seeing you guys and being able to work beside you here. I like the upgrades by the way" She says before reaching up, caressing the soft silicone on his face which was one of the upgrades that allowed them to be more expressive.

He smiled slightly, glancing at you before closing his eyes but not leaning into the touch as he did for you, just to keep it at a playful teasing for you. You looked up with a slightly annoyed expression which Sun also seemed to notice before looking back to Moon. "Thank you, my dear~" That seemed to be the last straw for you as you walked up to Moon, tugging on his arm slightly. 

"Yes, their upgrades are quite nice but they haven't had their time to charge today so I'm sure they need that. It's a hassle to carry them up to their room." You say, trying to keep your cool as Emily runs her hands down to Moon's chest, feeling the silicone there.

"I'm sure they're okay for now. I heard they upped their software too." She says as she continues touching him. Moon looked down at her hand and figured that that was enough. "My star is right. I have been feeling quite low on battery and feel we should get to charging." He says as he pulls away from Emily. 

"Oh...Uhm...Alright," She says, letting him pull away but seeming a bit bummed about it. You pulled Moon towards their room again, Sun looking at Emily before following you two.