Jealousy

(You ask Emily a couple questions for the job and you introduce Sunny to Emily.)
*cover pic by @Gala_Emy on twitter*

Emily is watching sun jump around her in happiness, smiling. You don't like how Sun's treating her because it's the same way he treats you. "Why don't we let Sunny get back to the kids." "Alright, bye Sunny!!" You smile uncomfortably at the way she said 'Sunny'. Sundrop runs back to kids while you and Emily walk back to the desk. "For now, answer emails and phone calls for now. If you have any questions come ask me." "Alright, thank you!" You walk towards Sunny and the kids coloring again. "Hello sunshine! Where is Emily?" Why is he wondering where Emily is, they just met. "She's back at the desk doing computer work. Mind if I join the coloring party?" "Not at all!" You sit down and start coloring amongst the kids.

An hour later it was nap time. "Alright everyone! Its time for the sun to set and the moon to come out!" Everyone shouts 'Yay!' in excitement. Emily walks up to you from behind. "What's going on?" "Sundrop is going into rest mode while Moondrop comes out and sets the kids down for nap time." Sunny closes his eyes and his rays start closing. Eventually all the colors on his body and face changes. His clothing has changed from the brightly colored strip pattern to dark blue with glowing stars. Emily looks in shock, she's never seen anything like it. You walk over to Moon with his hat. "Here you go Moony." "Thank you my love."

He greets all the kids with a sheepish smile, like he usually does. He looks over to Emily with a wider smile than normal. "Who's this bright star?" "That's Emily. She's going to help us around the daycare. Just as an extra hand." "Hello Emily, it is very nice to meet you." He bends down and shakes her hand. "H-Hello, it's very nice to meet you!" She seems nervous. It was similar to the first time you met moon. "What a lovely young lady~" You weren't fond with how he said that. "Well, why doesn't moon take care of the kids while me and Emily take our lunch break." "Alrighty then, I'll see you guys after nap time!" She walks away and out of the daycare to go to the lunch bar. You go to your room, without saying goodbye to moon.