Back Again Pt2

You wake up to an annoying alarm blasting in your ear. You get out of bed as quick as ever, ready to start your day. You get ready, do your hair, grab a quick snack, and head out the door. As your driving to the pizzaplex you listen to your favorite song and have your own karaoke sesson all the way to work. You park your car, walk into the pizzaplex, and stand in front of the daycare doors. As your standing there, butterflies flood your stomach again, while thoughts go through your head. 'I wonder what it'll be like. What kinds of upgrades will they have? Will they remember me? What if they don't. What would I do then?' You take a deep breath and push the daycare doors open.

As you walk inside you notice that it's completely the same with a few toys here and there along with some new sections. Over in the random padded area is now a huge tent that looked to be for naptime or just a place go escape for a quiet place. They've also put in some new toys and what seems to be some sort of stage. You walk in closing the doors behind you. There are still a couple workers in there finishing clean up some things from building. As they walk past you and out the door you see a tall figure talking to someone.