Naptime pt 2

As soon as Moon has all the kids down he starts up his music box, playing a familiar song that you've heard before (Music box version of Rises the Moon by Liana Flores or whatever you'd like). You and Sun sit towards the entrance of the tent to see how this goes. As the music plays, Moon hums along before starting to sing with it in a low, gentle voice. Halfway through the song, most of the kids have fallen asleep, leaving you and Sun listening to Moon. Moon smiles over at you, Sun just looking at him in awe. Sun usually never listened to or watched him put the kids to sleep so this is entirely new to him.

The music soon comes to an end, along with Moon's singing. Moon slowly stands up and heads towards the entrance, You and Sun head out along with him. "Moon? Did you always sing that when you put the kids to sleep?" "Yeah, but you never paid attention," Moon says to Sunny before starting to clean up the crafts table. "Well...I always just thought you laid them down." Moon chuckles a bit, putting away papers. You leave them to clean up and go back to your desk to do more boring work. After a few minutes passed Moon came over and sat in the chair he was sitting in earlier, sliding another chair next to him for Sun. Sun sits down, managing to cross his legs on the chair somehow.

"Whatcha doin' Sunshine?" Sun asks, breaking the silence. "Just boring computer work they have me do." Sun looks at the screen, reading everything in the email you were writing. "That's wrong," Sun says, pointing to a grammar mistake. "Well, aren't you guys the best autocorrect," You say somewhat sarcastically. He was doing the same thing Moon was earlier, it didn't bother you, but it gets old after a while.