Play time *smut*

(You recently met Moon which seems to be the other half of Sun)

"So what happened to Sun?" "He's in my head. He can still take control of the body whenever we agree. If we don't agree, it's very painful. But I come out whenever it's dark and he comes out whenever it's light. But...we can see everything no matter who's in control." "Does that mean..." "Absolutely. You have a wonderful body darling~" You blush at the compliment.

"Sun has had some naughty thoughts about you. Would you like me to show you some?" "Sure." You thought that Sun couldn't think anything too bad. That was until Moon started doing things. Moon pinned you against a wall and started to kiss your neck. You felt something long, wet, and cold touch your neck. 'Do they have...tongues?!?' "Why don't we leave a little present for Sun~" Moon said leaving hickeys all over your neck. You let out little whimpers here and there. Moon then starts to take your clothes off. Slipping off your shirt and pants off first while kissing your neck still.

He stops kissing your neck to look at your beautiful body. "What a pretty little thing~" "Time to ruin you and leave you for Sun to deal with." Moon said pinning you to the ground and removing your underwear. "You're already so wet for me. How nice~" Moon said rubbing your cunt. You squirm and let out little moans from Moon's fingers. Moon stops using his fingers and starts using his tongue. (Let's just say his tongue is 1 foot long.) You let out even more moans from Moon eating you out. "M-Moon...I'm getting close..." You say. Moon suddenly stops and sits up, licking around his mouth. "I don't think so darling, not yet at least"