the fun begins

(A/N this is out of character this isn't canon sun and moon it's how I portray them they have abilities the canon ones don't have)

It was almost 10 at night, I was with my friend at her house working on a project for school. I realized what time it was panicking, "I have to get home mom's gonna kill me!" she looked at me snickering, "see ya tomorrow, don't get murdered" I looked at her with a serious expression, "seriously u have made me paranoid now." she laughed, "I would walk home with ya but it's past curfew for me." I looked at the ground. "great.. anyway see ya at school tomorrow." I got up, got my stuff, and walked out the door. I started the two block walk back to my house, I felt like I was being watched. I looked behind me and, saw nothing. the feeling didn't go away. I started sprinting, but stopped telling myself, "oh it's fine, your just paranoid" I assured myself, I looked behind me, and then saw it a 7-8 foot tall moon looking animatronic. I bolted too scared to even scream, I ran. The animatronic surely is right behind me. As I turned the corner to my house, I ran up the driveway, and got into my Luckily unlocked house, and ran inside and closed the door behind me locking it. I slumped down against the door and then I remembered my upstairs bedroom window was open. it was to late. the animatronic came out of my bedroom, and climbed down the stairs like a spider towards me. I was trembling. I opened my mouth to scream, but nothing came out. The animatronic shoved something in my mouth. it was, sweet,it tasted like blueberry and I got instantly sleepy. I heard the animatronic in a low voice say, "nighty night" as I passed out.

Word count 328
(Haha drugging is fun :D) -editor
(Jo, no) -writer
(Jo, yes) -editor