the glitchy problem

What do you want to try exactly?” moon asked

“Well u know how beans did the research? well, i saw blood moon and glitch suns and i wanna know how it feels especially now that i know sex while pregnant is safe” 

oh? This is very interesting, you sure you wanna try that?”

"Yes" 

Alright we can ask them

"Want me to go get sun?" 

It depends on how rough you want it~

"I want to take on both" 

Honey- I think you'll really regret that-”

"do u even know what I'm implying? "

Uhhh one at a time right?" 

"I'm implying glitch gets my mouth and blood gets my pussy" 

Uh no not happening

"Why not?!"

You have to be careful you're pregananant now

"Well then what can I do?!"

Pick one

"Oh come on I can take it" 

Sure you can but not your body

"What is the problem with both? "

You could hurt the fetus

"It's like you're making me choose my favorite"

You can do the other another time when your not gregnant

"Fine then I choose blood moon let him out"

Alright” moon lets bloodmoon out. 

"Blood can you block out moon?"

I could hear from bloodmoons headspace “HEY! WHY ARE YOU BLOCKING ME OUT!" 

"Just do it " they block moon out. 

"Ok did u hear the idea I had where y-” I get interrupted

I heard everything

" well would you mind doing the idea"

I don't mind

"Let's go get glitch then" 

Bmoon yells out "SUN GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE

yes yes I'm coming” sun calls out 

They walk in. “What did you need?" 

"we need glitch sun" 

“.. Whyyyy? “

"Just let him out please" 

Okayyy..?“ they let glitchsun out

Hi :>” said glitch sun

"Well me and blood moon have a idea" 

Do say

"Well blood gets my pussy while you get my mouth" 

oooooh~

"What do ya say" 

Sure~

I drug them both to the soundproof room. I got undressed, glitch and blood did as well.

"Now, I am going to be careful with you like moon said. don't want you or the child getting hurt now do we~?"

"No" 

I got on my hands and knees on the bed and glitch got in front of me. they both got their tentacles to pop out, and I grabbed glitch suns. it being orange, when i grabbed it, it turned yellow, only where I touched though, which even shocked him. I licked the tip and then put the whole thing in my mouth, bobbing my head slowly. 

…surprisingly he tasted like an orange. He threaded his fingers into my hair, and helped me bob my head. I was wondering what blood was doing before I was met with a finger that had found my entrance and started going in and out at a slow pace. I rocked my hips back in time with the finger, but then he added a second one. I moaned a bit in pleasure, muffled by my mouth being around glitches cock. blood started speeding up his fingers, I was still sucking on glitch suns dick when all of the sudden, glitch grabbed my head and shoved my mouth all the way down to the base, He groaned as he came. the bad part is the base of his dick grew and now my mouth was stuck on his dick. I had to try my best to swallow all his cum so I didn't choke "already glitch~? you already came I haven't even started~ " 
"Well next time u should try taking her mouth then you would understand blood" 

That was when blood pulled out his fingers but replaced it with his dick. my eyes rolled back in pure bliss. bloods is quite a bit longer than sun and moons, but I felt every movement he made. he slowly pulled out and thrusted back in, slowly picking up speed. all my moans and noises muffled, slowly but surely, he got to the speed that was gonna make me cum soon, I came undone, my pussy clenching down. I felt him twitch, with 2 more thrusts he shoved my hips all the way to the base and I felt the bulge grow locking my pussy to him. I knew this was the purpose of the bulge, it was knotting. the Knot keeping my mouth in place finally went down, so I was able to pull my mouth off it. I panted and glitch put his dick back in his compartment then he kissed me. I really needed to spend more time with my glitch boys after a little while. blood finally pulls out, his cum seeping out of my cunt. what I didn't expect is for regular moon to take control he looked at me very Angrily. "starlight." 

I lowered my head "yes moon"

"I'm very upset with you. I saw everything you did. You deliberately went against what I said

I sighed

"Since you disobeyed me you deserve some punishment

I nodded 

"So I'm going to ignore you for 3 days, understood?" I nodded again.

moon got up put his tentacles away and left the room. glitch cleaned me up, got me dressed, carried me to my room, and laid down with me. I fell asleep and I woke up sore around noon by a frantic eclipse “yn, yn wake up!

“What do you need..?" 

Beans is gone.”

“What?”

They're gone. We can't find them!” 

I struggled to get up as I'm really sore, but that's when we heard the door open. 

“I'm home! Sorry I was gone for so long- I got groceries!”

I gave them a look that screamed ‘are you kidding me?’ as eclipse just sighed. 

I am so sorry, beans didn't let anyone know they were gonna be gone we just got scared

“It's fine I guess.." 

I lay back down and drift back to sleep. 

(The next chapter I had to rewrite so I'm having fun/sarcasm)