eclipses new body ... and upgrades

Beans’ POV
I wake up screaming after a nightmare. Moon walked in "whats wrong"
I’m panicked as I to explain “I don’t.. I don’t think ma’s dead.. she’s still alive.. and after me..”
blood moons voice came out of moon " I thought I killed that bitch"
"Don't mind him we will keep you safe we won't let her get close to you "
“But.. I.. s-shes after me for sure..”
"beans we will protect you, I promise. we will do everything in our power to keep you safe"
I hug moon as I try and calm down. I eventually do and I fall back asleep. Next morning I wake up to moon gently waking me up telling me that it’s time to get up and that mother made breakfast. I say fine and i walk downstairs
“Looks like someone’s awake” mama commented
“For once yeah..” and I yawn
“Well, I made pancakes if you want some”
“Yes please..”
Y/N practically jumps on my shoulders scaring the shit out of me “HEY BRO!” Y/N says energetically
“JEsus- how are you this energetic in the morning?”
"coffee"
“..weren’t you supposed to cut back on coffee?”
"I've only had one cup"
“Don’t make me ban you from having it entirely”
"I'll just switch to sundrops"
“I’ll ban you from those too”
"Ugh fineee"
“Thank you, and if I have to, I’ll cut back so you can learn you don’t need it as energetic as you are”
"Ok but other than that I'm really excited"
“I’m certainly not..”
" remember the body is mostly finished so it's not like your starting completely from scratch"
“Yeahhh but the upgrade and the other.. ‘research’ I have to do..”
"Ashley will be there to help"
I just whine as I don’t want to do anything like that again.
Mother serves up special heart pancakes to the both of us. Even after almost two or three months living here, I’m still not used to this at all, but I start eating cus I’ll need the food for energy later. After I ate I went back to my room to chill a little bit, although I was away from my very Christian mother I still pray every other day in hopes it’ll get better. This was one of the days. I prayed nothing bad would happen today and we’d have a good day, and I wouldn’t have to see their goddamn privates again. Eclipse walked in half way through my prayer and waited till after I was done.
You okay?” He asked
“As okay as I’ll be right now I believe.”
Well that’s good, I see you pray, was your mom religious?”
“Very. She believed in Christianity a little too much.. everything I did “wrong” was against the lord I guess, including this top surgery of mine was against what he was meant for. I just don’t understand..”
I see, we’ll try and find a therapist for you as soon as we can, okay?”
I just nod. He pulled me close as I rested my head on him.
We’ll get through this together, not just me, you, and moon. that also includes sun, Y/N, and ms.Snickerdoodle. (the total babe 🤩-co-writer)(-sigh- seriously jo-writer)(yes-co-writer) got it?
“…got it.”
Then He got up and left leaving me alone to chill.
A few hours later y/n burst through my door "ASHLEY'S HERE"
I was so startled I screamed a girl before clearing my throat, “aaaah— Ashley’s here??”
"YUP also u scream like a girl
“No I didn’t— I’m a MAN. That does MANLY things—“
"Like writing a manual?"
“…that’s a part of a manly job—“
“What about cuddling with moon"
I stayed silent.
"My point proven"
As I go to speak ofc my voice cracks badly “sHUt up— aghhh—“ I cover my face into my pillow blushing I’m embarrassment.
Y/n giggles and walks back to her room next thing you hear is her and sun squealing like teenage girls "EEEEEEE"
“Wh-who screams like a girl now!”
"You!"
“Nuh uh! Liar!”
"really beans?!"
“Yes! You’re a liar!”
"Nooo"
“Yeahhhh”
I just heard y/n sigh "come on boys TO THE VAN (to get kidnapped again)
“Again?”
" we gotta get to the pizzaplex somehow"
“Well I have a car”
"That can fit 5? "
“Yes!”
"Dang oh well I'm riding with Ashley and Lucy
“Who’s gonna ride with me or am I riding alone?”
Moon and eclipse said " we will ride with you"
We hear intense honking coming from outside
“Sweet, alright let’s get going then”
I grab my keys and I walk out of my room to seeing Y/N get picked up by sun and everyone leaving her room. We all walk down and we leave the house and basically separate. Sun and Y/N go to the van as me eclipse and moon go to my car and we all leave to the plex.