Moving in?

*bouncing*-co writer

Beans pov

We walk in, up the stairs, and into y/n’s room. 

“Wow your room is so nice y/n!” I say looking around 

"Thank you!" 

Of course, like any good friend does, I flop on the floor on purpose. 

"You ok beans?"

“Yeah –w–” as I said that I noticed something in the rug and I grabbed it. It was a bead? 

“Why is there a bead in your rug?" 

Y/n starts laughing. "Me and Lucy had a bead fight and that's one of the beads we haven't been able to find" 

Curious, I sit up and I grab the rug standing up. I start shaking the rug and a bunch of beads fall, as well as a pokemon card pack, a bunch of keychains and- …why the fuck is there a hamster hiding in this rug?!?? 

“So that's where my hamster went!” y/n said as I looked at them concerningly. y/n got up and grabbed the hamster, put it in its cage and the hamster went and ate 

“HOW LONG HAS THAT HAMSTER BEEN THERE???”

"The hamster has been missing for a year"

“A YEAR— Jesus” 

"I could never find him"

I just stared in shock. 

“Let's just- get this cleaned up-” I shake the rest of the beads out and roll the rug up, place it on the bed, and started working on picking up the beads. 

Y/n started cleaning up the beads with me. As we finish cleaning the floor we hear Ms.snickerdoodle from downstairs. 

“YN! BEANS! YOU GUYS STILL HUNGRY? HAVE YOU GUYS ATE?" 

That's when I realized I hadn't eaten all day. But that's normal for me to not eat all day. 

“Yeah, I'm hungry, should we go downstairs?" 

"Yea sure" y/n walked downstairs as I followed. 

Ms.snickerdoodle had ordered half cheese and half pepperoni. With a smaller pizza box there contains pineapple pizza which was y/n’s. y/n looked at the reader 

"if u don't like it then oh well" Ms.snickerdoodle looked at me "so I've heard a bit about you, y/n has talked about you before, so tell me about yourself"

“Well.. You know my name, beans, I go by they/them pronouns and I've been working at a job since I was 14”

“Isn't that a little young for a child?”

“Fazbear entertainment is very iffy on the age rules, but you get used to it.”

“Alright then.. Go on..”

“Well.. I live with my ma and my father died when i was young in a car crash. That didnt end well, and I think my ma’s still coping with it. At least i think so, she doesn't do much around the house, I usually stay up all night just cleaning and don't really sleep till around 3-4 am? Maybe?”

Y/n chokes on her pizza "WAIT- is that why you kept sleeping in class???”

“...we- we don't talk about that-” I say ignoring the question. “But yeah other than me having like 2 hours of sleep everyday I was a straight A student, and tutor.”

Ms.snickerdoodle looked at me in shock " wow" 

“What is that not normal?"

"I really don't like your mother and no it's not"