A challenger approaching

Another chapter brought to u by Lilly and Jo we have started writing together 

Warning ⚠️NSFW ahead ⚠️

After putting away our outfits, I flopped down on my bed kicking my shoes off and my socks. "mark can u get me a pair of shorts and a shirt " 

"yea sure

then I felt the clothes hit my back "you could have handed it to me"

"You would have to turn over for that"

I facepalmed as mark turned away knowing I would just change right there. took off my shirt, bra, and jeans and threw them over to the corner of my room. I put on my other clothes; Mark turned back around when I told him he could and I have him grabby hands like normal, and he picked me up and then laid down with me putting myself against his chest. I turned the lamp off and in the darkness he grabbed my chin and kissed me. I melted into it, it soon turned into a make out session (make out sesh! Niiiiice-editor) by the end I ended up very horny and of course the mother fucker knew. "you want help with the little problem you have " it was a tempting offer the bad thing is I was kinda scared. this would be the first time I ever had help or had been touched. I gulped down my fear and accepted. mark took it slow with running his hand up my shirt, I quickly took off my shirt and his hand gently squeezed one of my boobs and he pinched the nipple making me squeak. then he slowly ran his hand down I gasped then he spoke up "you sure u want my help? I don't want to make you uncomfortable, and I don't wanna take this further than u want "

"Mark, shit if I didn't want this I would have stopped you already. if u end up fucking me then it just happens. go ahead you have my permission" I sighed and braced myself. I slid off my pants and marks cold hands went in between my legs. his fingers rubbing through my folds, and his fingers soon found my dripping entrance. he rubbed my entrance making me whimper, he slowly pushed his finger into my entrance making me whimper again. he slowly moved his finger in and out occasionally curling it making me gasp. I was letting out whimpers of pleasure, he slowly pushed a second finger in. I slowly  rocked against his fingers wanting more; but then all of the sudden he pulled his fingers out and he pulled down my underwear, I quickly kicked them off. he flipped the switch on his faceplate and changed back into moon, I was confused why he did this till he pulled down his pants,  "you sure u want this y/n?" I nodded he pressed a button and two dripping tentacles popped out. they were thick making me a little scared, but I took a deep breath. he took one of the tentacles in his hand and pushed it against my entrance and slowly pushed it into me. I whimpered again, it burned. it was stretching my insides, I squirmed a bit. moon kissed me when he pulled away, he said "I know it hurts starlight don't worry it won't last long” he gave me time to adjust to one, but then he slowly pushed the second one in beside the first. I almost screamed when he pushed it all the way in. it hurt, tears welled up in my eyes, which moon wiped away. "I'm sorry I know, but it will get better." after a bit I was fully adjusted, I squirmed a bit and moon took that as a sign I was ready. he slowly thrusted into me. I decided to bite down on my hand to stop myself from making noises. I looked down as I saw his blue and purple tentacles pull out, and then slowly disappear back in my cunt, he thrusted in and out soon enough I was lost in pleasure. I was moaning into my hand, it muffed due to me biting it. I just hoped my mom didn't hear, soon enough I felt the knot in my gut grow, and moon was almost slamming into me at this point. I bit down hard on my hand drawing blood as I released all over his dicks. soon enough he pulled out right before he came and came all over my chest and belly. I panted as I slowly came down from my high, I started falling asleep and whimpered in protest when I felt a wet washcloth press against my skin. moon was cleaning me up and put my clothes back on and curled up behind me. I fell asleep soon after (sorry if this was bad it's my first time writing something like this) (it wasn't bad bb it was rlly good you killed me-editor) the next morning I woke up sore, I mean after last night I wasn't surprised. I groaned and sun who was behind me took notice, "sunshine I'm guessing your sore" I groaned. "ya I'm sore"