The prom and the aftermath

⚠️porno incumming⚠️

the rest of the week went by like normal. then it was prom night, moon or mark was dressed and waited out by the car. I got dressed and walked out the door. mark stared at me "my starlight looks beautiful"

"Why thank you, you look handsome yourself mark"

Mark held my hand and helped me in the car, mom rolled her eyes and drove us to prom and dropped us off where we both walked in and saw Lucy and monty as well as jo and Lilly, we also saw some others later in the night. me and moon were dancing, his fingers interlocked with mine. Later on in the night, his arm behind my back as he dipped me, and kissed me. at that moment mark turned into eclipse, "hello~ my beautiful starshine" as I looked at him with pure love "how about later we have our own fun with no interruptions " I thought that idea was great; me and eclipse danced for the rest of the night. after mom picked us up, mom ended up telling us that one of the bedrooms was fully soundproof. It's like she just knew what we were planning. When we got into the house, eclipse had led me to the soundproof bedroom. As I locked the door and eclipse started getting undressed, he told me something.

"Just to let you know I have something.. Planned" he said with a smirk.

"Oh? And what do you have planned?"

"You'll see~"

"Oh okay-"

I get undressed and I walk over onto the bed as eclipse grabs something from their stomach department. It was a collar and leash. Whoo boy this will be fun.

"Get on your hands and knees why don't you~"

I do as I am told and I go on my hands and knees on the bed. Eclipse places the collar and leash on my neck swinging the leash behind me. He gets on the bed and starts playing with my folds, teasing me. After a minute of teasing, he sticks a finger in pulling the leash choking me as I moan. He continues pumping his finger into me as he inserts a second one. I gasp and moan at the feeling of two fingers being put inside me, I've never done this before, it's so new, so real, so.. Amazing! As I was getting close he kept pumping faster and harder into me making me moan louder as I tried to hold them back. I came soon after that. He pulled his fingers out of my pussy and he put them in his mouth having a taste of "me"

"Mmn~ so sweet darling~" eclipse says trying to sweeten me up. And it worked as I blush. He slowly inserts one of his tentacles into me, I will forever miss that feeling it gave me, I made a gasping moan covering my mouth trying to quiet myself

"Darling" eclipse said "don't cover your beautiful moans" he got closer to my ear "the walls are soundproof after all" as he brought my hand back down onto the bed as he thrusted into me, squeezing my hand, choking me with the other pulling the leash. I keep moaning in the choking pleasure. Eclipse, still thrusting into me, he brings his head down from my ear to my neck making hickeys on the back of my neck.

"E-eclipse~!" I moan.

"Don't worry starshine~ your mom won't see these~" he says continuing to make marks on the back of my neck. He decided to add the second tentacle.

Tears start piercing in as I get overwhelmed with all the good stuff I'm feeling, the choking, the hickeys, the squeezing, and especially the pounding. God it felt so good. I may say this probably would've been the roughest sex I've ever had. I got close and came hard and so did eclipse, pumping his half cold like moons, and half warm like suns, mixing together to make the perfect temp for my body as I start falling asleep. Next morning I realized he had cleaned up and cuddled me through the night. It was funny because i looked slightly pregnant with all of the cum inside of me and eclipse was rubbing my stomach soothing it. Eclipse soon recognized I was awake "morning darling" I yawned