Babies

Y/n's POV
I woke up being cuddled by both beans and moon I smiled but then that didn't last long I started feeling sick so I had to carefully get up and out of the cuddle pile and had to run to the bathroom and threw up in the toilet "well shit ugh"
Eclipse woke up and came over to me
You feeling okay?”
"Other than sick I'm ok But I am really tired …and some really fuckin weird dreams"
Dreams?"
"Ya dreams it's weird"
Anything else?"
"... Other than that I've been craving weird things"
Liiike?
"Oddly enough pickles just pickles"
“...somethings not adding up here..”
"What do you mean?"
So you had a miscarriage yes?”
"Ya"
This- this doesn't seem right.. You have all the symptoms of pregnancy yet.. This doesn't make sense..” It seems eclipse was thinking.
"Are you saying I could still be pregnant?" Eclipse nods.
"But how?"
Maybe it was a false miscarriage?”
"You think so?"
Yeah
I went back into the other room and beans was… on the floor… still asleep.. Lightly snoring.. Somehow- I walked over to them and picked them up and put them back on the bed. I guess their mind registered that they were on the bed because they reached for moon and pulled close to them. I walked downstairs, I got me food since I was just craving pickles, I got me pickles. after I ate the pickles I saw beans walk downstairs.
“Morning yn” they yawn
"You fell on the floor and didn't wake up!"
“Ah, depends on the night on how heavy I sleep, I guess last night/this morning I was a very heavy sleeper hehe”
"Apparently. Are you usually a heavy sleeper? "
“Eh, not really. Sometimes though”
" you slept through me getting out of -, Falling on the floor and me picking u up and putting u back in bed"
“big Heavy sleeper today then, not that often that happens.”
I yawn again "god I'm so tired”
“Then go back to bed” beans suggested.
" but I just woke up "
“It's fine to go back to bed for a refresher”
"Beans can I talk to you for a minute  like a serious talk"
“Uhhh sure”
"I don't know if the boys told you but we thought I had a miscarriage but now me and eclipse aren't so sure"
“Yeah, they told me about the miscarriage, but what do you mean eclipse isn't so sure?”
"Well it's almost been a week and I'm still having pregnancy symptoms"
“That's strange”
I sigh "beans im kinda scared "
“It's okay to be scared, just breathe, whatever happens we're gonna get through it together and with the boys okay?”
"Ok thank you
“No problem” beans hugs me, holds my face, and kisses my forehead before walking off.
I smiled and went and got my drawings stuff to finish the drawing for beans. After I finished I went to go find beans " beans I have something for you!"
I hear them yell, “I'm in my room! Come on in!”
I go to their room and walk right in as I see beans using their bed as a desk and they were working on the manual.
"I have a few things for you! "
“You do?"
"Ya first off I have something for your door"
“For my door?”
I held up a sign 'beans room' "this and in each corner I'mma put a type of bean 
“AWWWE! That's adorable!”
" other than  that I've got u this " I hold up a drawing of me, them, and the boys.
“Aww y/n thank you!” They held the drawing while admiring it.
"you're welcome beans"
“I don't know how I could pay you back for everything you've done for me, honestly.”
"U don't have to pay me back"
“No no I have to! It's the best I can do for you!"
"No no don't, you separating my boys was enough"
“Yeah but.. You guys literally saved my life.." they trailed off saying ‘my life’.
"Beans listen the only thing I want from you is to be like a brother to me"
“Are you sure..?"
"Yes! but, what do you mean by we saved your life?"
Beans paused before speaking softly as if they had to.
“I was actually.. Thinking of taking mine.. Because of my moth- ma..” they corrected themself saying ‘mother’ to ‘ma’.
"Oh my god" I hugged beans "I had no idea but don't worry now that ain't gonna happen u have me, the boys, and my mother"
“I-im sorry I shouldn't have told you..” they began tearing up.
"No, I'm glad you told me! don't ever be afraid to tell me stuff" I held onto beans starting to tear up at the thought of
of them not being… alive.
They started lightly crying into my shoulder. Them crying made me cry. We were just two people crying till sunny walked in.
I heard crying is everything alright?”
“Uh- y-yeah-“ beans responded quickly, pushing me back and wiping their tears trying to make it seem they weren't crying.
"Ya sunny everything is fine "
Are you sure? Do you guys need any cuddles? Affection At all?” Sunny asks
“I-I’m good..” beans replied.
"Nuh uh beans, you're getting cuddles and your gonna like it"
“Noo, I’m fine! Really!”
I didn't like that reply of them being stubborn for affection. So I wrapped my arms around beans.
“Sunny can you get the other boys please?"
Yeah sure!" they left to go get moon and eclipse
Moon busts into the door “I HEARD THERE WAS A CUDDLE EMERGENCY?”
“beans was being stubborn and yes me and beans need cuddles”
Sun popped in “I told moon and eclipse there was a cuddle emergency
“Its not that bad sun“
Eclipse walked in with some blankets in hand “told youuu”
So who's getting cuddled?” Moon asked.
“Who do you want to be cuddled by” i asked beans
“whoever I guess, although I said I was fine."
“Beans youre just stubborn”
They just look away.
“Are any of the boys your favorite?”
They think for a second before answering. “I mean.. I do like Moons cuddles..”
“Alright it's settled then” eclipse said, grabbing a burrito blanket from the blanket pile they brought over.
Eclipse picked up beans and gently wrapped them into the blanket. “There you go Moon. go get the bean burrito.”
Moon chuckled a little bit before grabbing beans and laying down on their bed, resting them on his chest.
I gave eclipse and sun grabby hands as eclipse grabbed me and held me like a baby.
You wanna stay here or go to your room?”
“Stay here”
Alright” eclipse layed down on the bed next to moon and beans, who was falling asleep, and sun joined on the bed making it a big cuddle pile in beans’ room.
A few days later Me and beans were playing video games together when mom got home.
"Y/n! beans! I'm home! I have something for the both of you"
“Ladies first” as they smile.
I walked downstairs beans following behind me I saw mom has two bags on the counter
"First things first I wanna give my children hugs and kisses"
She hugged me and kissed my forehead
Then she hugged beans and kissed their forehead. The way they reacted was funny, they looked like a shocked cat. I snickered
"Beans are you ok?"
“...æ-” if beans were a robot they'd be erroring.
Are they seriously not used to any affection? Mom pulled away and pet their head.
"Anyway, I got you both stuff" mom said as beans was still having a stroke caused by ‘oh so terrible’ affection.
Mom looked at beans "are you ok?" She looked worried while I was snickering
“M-mhm- I'm- I'm just-” as they start slowly lowering to the floor holding onto the counter so they don't fall.
"You sure beans" I asked
“Mhm-”(includes voice cracking-co writer)
"U look like your melting from affection"
“N-no- no- no I'm not-”
"... Ok then beans sure"
"If beans stops melting to the floor I'll give u both your presents"
Beans’ eyes widened with shock “h-huh-? I-” they struggled to say anything while still having the same stroke.
Me and mom just waited for beans to stop having a fucking stroke. A good 5 minutes had probably passed and they finally calmed down.
"You ok now bud?" Mom asked.
Although beans calmed down they still couldn't speak so they just poked their head up from the counter and put a thumbs up.
"Now I've got you both something but you've got to share" She handed us the bags
We both opened them. They were games for my PlayStation, but they were VR game titles. I was confused until mom pulled something out from the cabinet. It was a VR headset meant for my PlayStation. Beans seemed to sign something before passing out."uh mom what did they sign?"
“they signed ‘pass out’ before passing out”
"Oh are they gonna be ok?"
“Yes I'm sure they'll be okay honey, Just in shock from all of this.”
"Sunny Bunny!!"
Sun happily walked up to me "yes sunshine?"
I pet his rays and he purred
(I swear to God Suns so adorable- writer) (sammys cuter>:( -co-writer)(gasp- how dare uu-writer)(BUT- *points at sammy design* LOOOOK -co writer) (sammy is cute but so is sun-writer)(SAMMYS CUTER >:( -co writer)(you know what i give up you win-writer)(hehe >:D -co writer)
"Can u help me pick beans up and take them to their room I don't think I can pick them up"
"Sure" me and sun carried beans to their room where we had my PlayStation hooked up. I went back down to grab the stuff and gave mom a big hug "thank you so much mom"
"Your welcome anything for my children I know you've wanted one for a while "
"Just remember it's beans and yours"
"Believe me mom we will share"
"Wait for them to wake up u can set it up just don't play without them ok "
"Ok mom" I took everything upstairs
Me and sun hooked it up we looked at the games:
Beat saber
Vr chat
But One caught my eye.
'five nights at Freddy's VR: help wanted'
Sun saw it too. "sunshine u know that's a horror game about the animatronics; Freddy, chica, all the old animatronics. me and moon aren't in it though."
"Sun I know it's a horror game, I just didn't know they had a vr game"
"Don't worry I know it's not real"
that's the thing, this stuff actually happened
"Wait what?"
Sun looked away, “beans had to go through that”
“Jeez wow”
All of a sudden i felt really nauseous. damn morning sickness
Sunshine whats wrong
“Ugh im feeling sick again” sun looked confused then i remembered me and eclipse hadn’t told him or moon what we suspected
“Sun, im having all pregnancy symptoms. Eclipse and I think it was a false miscarrage”
Babies?” Sun started tearing up, wait why does he have the ability to cry? has he cried before? How have I not noticed??
“Yes sun, we think I'm still gonna have kids …ive got to go to the doctor “ Sun hugged me.
15 minutes later beans woke up.
They said sitting up, “was i dreaming..?”
“About what cuz if u remember i can tell you”
Beans looks over and sees the vr games. “I guess it wasn't a dream- holy shit-”
“Ya its OURS beans mom got it for both of us”
“Really?"
“Ya
“Are you sure?”
“Yup“ i was sitting on the floor and i tried to get up but I got really dizzy ”jeez i'm dizzy”
“Are you okay?"
“Ya just dizzy “
“Are you sure? Did you stand up too quickly?” beans says concerned.
“Beans dont worry im fine ….who knew growing another human would be so hard on your body”
“I've done extensive research, it's very hard on it. You can't take meds while pregnant so try your best not to get sick”
“Ill try. also, did you know about a fnaf vr game?”
“Hm?"
“Have you heard of five nights a freddys vr :help wanted “
“Can I see it?" beans asked
“Ya” I got the game and handed it to beans
“Oh! The old pizzaria! what fun I had there” beans said sarcastically.
“You really did work there?”
“Yeah I did”
“Was it scary?”
“When you know the ropes, no but it was nerve wracking hoping the animatronic doesn't jump at you”
“Did all that change with the pizzaplex?
“Oh definitely”
Sun spoke up “but the disappearing kids didnt stop
“That is true” beans replied
Sun looked sad “one of the regulars in the daycare disappeared we heard she was being led away by someone in a white bunny costume and she never came back … moon knows what happened but he blocked me out so i dont know what happened to her. poor Deliah” (hehe reference go brr-writer)
“Now i'm wondering, maybe he could tell us. MOONNNN!!”
Moon came running in “is everything alright
“We have some questions”
Okay what is it
Remember Deliah?” sun said
Not this again sun i- i dont think its a good idea for you to know.“
Come on moonie you told me no more secrets!”
Moon sighed, “that rabbit lady, i saw her with delilah and- she raised her knife and slaughtered her. Deliah died sun, this is why i didn't want you to know.”
Sun was in shock. he started to cry and of course moon sat on the floor and pulled sun into his lap and cuddled him. after sun stopped, crying moon wiped away suns tears and kissed him(they love each other :)-writer)
i love you sun bun
I love you too moon pie
I snickered at the nicknames they gave each other.
“Love birds” beans said to sun and moon.
"Well what do you expect me and sun have been stuck together so long "
“I somewhat viewed you guys as brothers, but this now has a whole new view on what you guys are now-” beans replied
Sun looked disgusted for a second “What-”
"we are not brothers please god no, that would be so wrong on so many levels"
“Well I see that now- I was saying before hearing this I thought you guys were brothers-“
"who told you this?"
“Vanessa-“
"I fucking knew it"
"That bitch that my dad cheated with"
Beans slowly looks over at me with a shocked face. “You- whaaaat?”
"Ya dad cheated on Mom with that bitch"
(Seems like imma be the new dad 😏-co-writer)
(No no no no no no no -jumps on jo- -writer)
(HEY-) (LET ME HAVE SEX WITH MS.SNICKERDOODLE-co writer)
(YOU HAVE MEEEEEE FUCK ME-writer)
(BUT- BUT MILF!-co writer)
(Jo stop-writer)
(No-co writer)
(-sigh- -writer )
“Isn’t Vanessa like- 20?”
"Ya dads like 40 "
“Is your dad like a dilf or something???”
"He is ugly as fuck but he's got money
“Of course vanessa would be the sugar baby type”
" yup I got punched in the face by my own father so eclipse threw him out"
“Like he should-“
"I've been punched in the face 3 times in the last few months” (*slowly pulls out shotgun from beans’ pants*-cowriter)
“What the fuck?”
"But the class pervert is dead and who knows where my dad is"
“Maybe we had the same dad pfft”
“So you know were he is?”
“My dads dead” as he just smiles and I laughed when mom called us downstairs.
"Beans Y/n!" We walked downstairs and Vanessa was in the middle of the living room.