was it all a dream?

Y/n=your name
F/c= favorite color
L/n=last name
F/n= freind's name
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I woke up in my bed, jerking up awake. Remembering that moon thing, it was just a bad dream, I thought as I heard my mom yell my name, "Y/N I HAVE A PRESENT FOR YOU!" I got up and got dressed. today is Wednesday, so, I have to go to school. I got on my jeans, and my
f/c shirt. I walked downstairs to see a 7 and a half foot animatronic sitting at my dining room table. I felt a shiver go down my spine as I looked at him. he looked like the moon from last night, but, with I'm guessing sun rays coming out of his head. he had a smile on his face as he closed his eyes at me, clearly happy when my mom said, "look what was on our doorstep this morning." I looked at the sun animatronic as he spoke, "hellooo! you must be y/n! ms l/n told me all about you! I'm sun!" I looked over at my phone grabbing it, and taking a picture of him. Then I grabbed my bookbag, And walked to school. it was faster than riding the bus. I ran to my class immediately, finding my best friend. she looked at me, "you look like you saw a ghost." I looked at her and pulled out my phone, showing her sun she looked at it as her eyes widened, "OH MY GOD you have sun!?!? Lucky"
"no not lucky. last night that sun thing was a moon and literally chased me home, and drugged me to fall asleep."
she looked at me and laughed "AHAHAHA I'm sorry but that "drug" he gave you, was his candy, and he does that to kids that wont go to sleep. he's a daycare attendant. he won't hurt a fly!" I blinked "how do you know this?"
"oh my bro was dropped off there for the day, and he was very nice to him" I looked at her with a doubtful expression. "...ok" the whole day I was dreading going home. when I did get home, I walked inside the house, and mom said,"sun is gonna stay in your room."
"WHAT!!" I yelled in shock.

Word count 420 (nice)
(Yikes)-editor
(New roommate go brr) -writer