The bodies

this is completely from sun and moons pov

I was devastated, but I thought about what was best for y/n. she needs both me and moon. I thought back to the body they was gonna give moon, but I would need help. I looked in the manual for beans number and called them. they answered and I spoke first "hey beans this is sun I need your help"

"Sun? I thought the plex shut down?"

"Well it did but me and moon escaped"

Beans sighed "alright, whaddya need help with?"

"Me and moon want to be separated it's not for us though it's for someone we care a lot about"

"So you got a lover huh?"

"Ya you could say that it's a little more than that now though"

"Oh? Do explain~"

"Well to be specific, we are dating, and why I want us to be separated is so we can both be with her. she just had a miscarriage and we both want to be able to comfort her."

It was silent for a few seconds before they answered

"That- that's terrible- okay- yeah- where do you wanna meet?"

"Outside the pizzaplex"

"Front of it? Side back? Which part?"

beans asks trying to get specifics

"Which is closest to parts and services"

"The back is the closest to parts and service so you wanna meet there?"

"K then meet me there in a little bit it's gonna take me a little while to walk "

"Alright, I'll drive there in the next 5 minutes, does that sound good?"

"Ya I'll see u there beans "

"See ya"

I carefully moved y/n and walked downstairs flipping my switch so I was Sammy " where are you going m/n said"

"We will be back in a bit"

I walked out the door and practically ran to the pizzaplex and went to the back. We saw beans drive up in a beat up orange ford Mustang. He got out and walk up to us. "Alright you guys ready?"

"Beans didn't they already have a body ready for moon but we closed down before we could be separated"

"Yes, we actually had a separate body ready for a while now, we just didn't know when to do it then never got to it before the plex shut down"

"Well now we can thank you beans this means so much to me and I'm sure it would thrill y/n"

"Oooh y/n's the lucky lad?"

"Ya she's amazing I love her so much but wait you know her?"

"Yeah! We were friends in high school, the regulations who could work here in the plex were quite wonky"

"Did they know you as your dead name?"

"Wait, you know I have a dead name? How'd you know?"

"Well in your files it said at one point you went by a different name y/n actually has mentioned you by your dead name she wonders what happened to ya"

"O-oh my, yeah, if you want I can give you a ride home after this and I can do a little meet up with her if that's alright..?"

"Of course I think she would enjoy it "