Chapter 5 - What to Do, the Gym Teacher Thinks me and my roommate Had Sex in gym

Chapter 5 – What to Do, the Gym Teacher Thinks that My Roommate and I Had Sex In the Equipment Room.

*****

Wei Ru Song had once asked Xiao Nian about the identity of the senior who was bullying him, but Xiao Nian did not reply. Although Wei Ru Song never asked again but he also did not forget, who would have known that he would see Lin Kai Jie’s ugly face immediately on this day. His anger could not help but boil over, and of course Wei Ru Song’s hasty beating of Lin Kai Jie was attributed to other hidden factors.

Lin Kai Jie happened to be one of the guys chasing Chen Xuan Xuan in the past, and was considered a strong competitor. This guy was a little good looking, could play the piano, was a member of the school council literary club, and because of Chen Xuan Xuan had tried to sabotage Wei Ru Song a number of times. Wei Ru Song being a righteous person, naturally did not drag himself to the level of Lin Kai Jie, and because of this “I don’t care what you assholes are doing” attitude together with his independent and masculine straight man image, had won Chen Xuan Xuan’s heart.

With fate making a fool out of people, Wei Ru Song had only been with Chen Xuan Xuan for a few months before breaking up.

Chen Xuan Xuan had immediately went to the loyally waiting Lin Kai Jie, Wei Ru Song was also labelled as gay, and with frequent unsavoury news about Wei Ru Song flying about, forget about outsiders embellishing the rumour, even Wei Ru Song himself unknowingly fanned the flames. It seemed like there was no way for Wei Ru Song and Xiao Nian to ever clarify this misunderstanding. Even if they were to jump into the Yellow River to wash away this misconception, others would only say that Wei Ru Song and Xiao Nian could no longer withstand the eyes of the public and decided to commit suicide by jumping into the river.

Wei Ru Song was also a little stubborn, even after consoling himself that Xiao Nian and him were truly innocent, once he heard something he could not resist defending himself, only to end up even more misunderstood.

Just like now, as Xiao Nian shot him a “shut the fuck up” glare, Wei Ru Song only just remembered that Xiao Nian was also involved. By the way, Xiao Nian was truly handsome, despite only wearing a very plain white shirt and normal black pants, he could still give off a dignified feeling, and after including his arresting eyes, he looked just like someone who stepped off a fashion magazine.

“It’s your turn, quickly get up the stage.”

Without saying anything Xiao Nian entered the stage, he could heard the screaming and clapping of the crowd through the think curtain, not unlike what Wei Ru Song was imitating last night. Wei Ru Song impolitely pulled Lin Kai Jie off the ground.

He could actually also be considered enigmatic, his father being the 18th successor of the Wei’s Wang Ba Fist, and he of course would be the 19th successor, and would be considered a martial artist, naturally unbothered by small fights and arguments. Wei Ru Song squinted his big almond eyes, and threw a somewhat dangerous look over to Lin Kai Jie.

“Xiao Nian and I have always been innocent, you don’t go around bullying my juniors. If anything, just look for me directly.”

Wei Ru Song was already good looking, with this statement it only further enhanced his looks, to the point where even he himself was secretly happy. – Hehe, I actually have this opportunity to spew such typical male lead lines! Lin Kai Jie held his swollen face and asked unbelievably.

“There’s really nothing between Xiao Nian and you?”

“Why do all of you keep thinking that there’s something between us?”

Wei Ru Song lifted the curtain slightly, letting Lin Kai Jie clearly see Xiao Nian under a spotlight. Such a lonely prince playing an antique piano in an ancient castle, presenting to him his favourite rose, with Xiao Nian’s fingers as pretty as his face, shining under the light, and the moving melody coming out from the piano keys sounded just like a romantic conversation with his lover.