Chapter 28 - What to Do, We're Getting a Third Roommate!

*****

"I can't, I really can't... Uhh oh-"

Why did Wei Ru Song never notice that Xiao Nian was a horny dog in disguise? Without even a chance to resist he was forcefully kissed by Xiao Nian to block his mouth.

Their bodies continued to meet, the poor bed frame creaking miserably under the force of their actions, but the volume was insignificant compared to the sounds made by Wei Ru Song. Xiao Nian discovered that Wei Ru Song's body that had gone through years of martial arts practice was very suitable for such activities, he could force Wei Ru Song's flexible body in all sorts of sexy positions. Fingers clutching onto the inner thighs left dark red marks, as it was their first time, the friction was causing the flesh in Wei Ru Song's channel to turn a charming red, the hole stretched widely like a rubber band, tightly clenching onto the thick shaft, bringing immeasurable pleasure to the top.

"Bang-"

"Bang-"

"Bang-" (T/N: This should be their bed banging against the wall.)

Xiao Nian had great rhythm and speed, each thrust would make Wei Ru Song's backside twist and clench, the two pale butt cheeks were pummelled red, Wei Ru Song was about to lose his voice, this experience was completely different from what they were acting out previously in the hotel room, the people staying in room 323 next door must have destroyed the Milky Way in their previous lives to end up as neighbours with this damn couple in their current lives, one of them kicked the wall, no longer able to tolerate it.

"Bang-"

"Bang-"

"Bang-"

These three kicks were very hard, the tremors not unlike that of an earthquake. Wei Ru Song was startled and his muscles tightened, only to hear Xiao Nian groaning. Wei Ru Song felt something liquid entering his channel, the temperature a little low, he widened his eyes, his legs flailed, only for Xiao Nian to hold on to his ankles and push them to his chest.

"Sorry," Xiao Nian's eyes were glowing, looking refreshed, his appearance as though he did not just have sex, but like a beauty exiting a pool, "I accidentally shot in you."

"You fucking-"

The air was still full of the scent of desire, Wei Ru Song wanted to get up coolly, but a paralytic pain came over him, making him unable to get up. Wei Ru Song's first thought was that he was fucked till his back broke, his brain immediately jumping to the strange news he sometimes saw on his browser: "A boy and his girlfriend doing bedroom activities and broke her back, shock!" Now after his boyfriend and he did such heart-pounding things, they actually...

"I don't want to live anymore!"

Wei Ru Song yelled out, lying on Xiao Nian's body he wailed, actually he had secretly considered what he should do after finishing this thing, the original Plan A was to smoke a cigarette at the end, feeling elation, they would smoke their cigarettes separately and calm down, if not they could also share a cigarette, it would be more romantic.

Although saying this would be a little disrespectful to Xiao Nian, but just before Xiao Nian entered him, Wei Ru Song believed that getting penetrated was just like getting pierced with a needle... Who would have know this was not a needle but a shovel! He could not even feel if he had a backside anymore! This type of pain basically could not be resolved by drinking or smoking a cigarette! "You cried, telling me that fairytales are all lies!" (T/N: The last sentence is a song lyric.)

Wei Ru Song currently was about to go insane, Xiao Nian pulled at him.

"Senior, sperm if left in the body for too long will cause diarrhoea, sometimes fever, I'll help you clean up."