Chapter 24 - What to Do, My Roommate and I Watched Gay Porn Together

Chapter 24 – What to Do, My Roommate and I Watched Gay Porn Together.

*****

“Is this the only option?” Wei Ru Song bit the bullet and asked the host. “I think that we can use another method…”

“Does everyone want to see?”

“Yes–“

Wei Ru Song felt like something was not right, he looked down to see a bunch of girls cheering off the stage, they were holding their phones up, their youthful faces as though obsessed, scaring Wei Ru Song.

“Since everyone wants to see it,” The host smiled and held his hand out to them. “Don’t disappoint everyone!”

Wei Ru Song still wanted to resist, but Xiao Nian stopped him.

“Let me be the one to apply it and kiss you instead.”

“Good, that’s good!” Wei Ru Song broke out in a smile, but a few seconds later he felt that it was not very honest of him to do so, so he spoke sternly. “Junior, you don’t have to suffer this.”

“Ahhhhh so pampering!”

“Ahhhhh so sweet!”

“Ahhhhhh please kiss him to death!”

– Damn, if you’re applying the lipstick then you’ll apply the lipstick, I’ll do the makeup for you! Wei Ru Song energetically pushed his sleeves up, he chose the lightest coloured lipstick and opened it, applying directly to Xiao Nian’s mouth. Xiao Nian tilted his head down to make it easier for Wei Ru Song, his line of sight naturally falling onto Wei Ru Song’s face. Surprisingly, Wei Ru Song was very serious about doing something like this, he carefully applied the lipstick along Xiao Nian’s shapely lips, just like a kindergartener colouring pictures, afraid of colouring out of line.

– This is too cute. Whether it’s Senior’s slightly creased brows, or his lightly bitten bottom lip, his focused gaze… Xiao Nian suddenly grabbed Wei Ru Song’s wrist, giving him a scare.

“What, what happened?” Wei Ru Song asked panically. “I really didn’t mess it up! I’ll show you, I applied it perfectly on you-“

The lipstick was lightly fragranced with a fruity scent, with a sticky texture, against his lips it could only be described as intriguing. Screaming and yelling could be heard from the crowd, the shutter sounds from mobile phones made Wei Ru Song felt a little like he was a world-famous superstar. Xiao Nian was still holding on to Wei Ru Song’s wrist, a blink, Wei Ru Song was still looking at him wide-eyed, like an owl that had been scared silly.

Xiao Nian suddenly felt a little embarrassed, he was clearly the one who took the initiative to kiss Wei Ru Song, a flush was appearing quickly on his fair face, he cupped his lower face, softly apologising to Wei Ru Song.

Before Xiao Nian kissed him, Wei Ru Song could never understand why Xiao Nian always said that he was cute, how cute could a guy like him be? However, at this moment, Wei Ru Song finally saw the light, “cute” this word was created for people with poor vocabulary to describe the person they like!

Thus Wei Ru Song’s face also heated up, pulling Xiao Nian along, he quickly ran away from the crowd.

The people on the street were noisy and lively, the shops playing popular love songs, neon pink lights creating a sweet dreamy setting, hawkers were holding onto beautiful roses, the spirit of Valentine’s Day could be felt everywhere.

Wei Ru Song’s heart however, was currently chaotic, he felt as though he was a warrior escaping for his life with his lover, living freely together, spending their lives together, leaving behind these worldly troubles.