Chapter 26 - What to Do, My Roommate Says He Wants to Do Me Now!!!!

Chapter 26 – What to Do, My Roommate Says He Wants to Do Me Now!!!!

*****

On a dark and windy night, it was the first of May, Labour Day, Xiao Nian was unfortunately forced to be a team leader for his club event, it was a 2 day 1 night trip, he could not return to the dormitory for the night. Wei Ru Song mercilessly mocked Xiao Nian for being dragged into being a greeter, only to be nearly kissed to death by Xiao Nian, Wei Ru Song had no choice but to act nauseatingly cute and called Xiao Nian his husband before Xiao Nian let go of him. What was this, why did he not realise that Xiao Nian was a big pervert in disguise? But Wei Ru Song could also understand, previously he had also wanted his cute and lively and understanding girlfriend to sweetly call him her husband, who would have known that Wei Ru Song no longer had the chance to hear people call him husband, and could only call someone else his husband, God was truly playing with him…

Unlike other couples, maybe because of his character, Wei Ru Song never wanted to cling to Xiao Nian 24/7, although when he told Huang Fan this, Huang Fan had scoffed: “Fuck off, you’re roommates with Xiao Nian, you guys see each other all the time, just the two of you alone, even if you guys fucked till you were exhausted and died no one would find you guys.”

Hearing this shivers ran down Wei Ru Song’s spine, he said.

“Huang Fan, why are you such a freak? You’ve spent so much time with Xu Yang Sheng you didn’t learn anything decent, only picking up this kind of things?”

Huang Fan was nearly bald with distress.

“Thanks to your well wishes.”

Looking at the two of them pulling at each other Wei Ru Song could no longer bear watching, although Wei Ru Song was unqualified in commenting about such matters, he still analysed their relationship with Huang Fan, and finally found the root of their problem. Using Wei Ru Song’s and Xiao Nian’s excellent relationship as an example, a normal relationship should start from hand holding and light kisses, and not jumping straight into the Kama Sutra, this was no different from a shotgun marriage. Being like this was no good, Dr Wei felt that this was not incurable, they only had to go back to the hand holding and kissing stage, their relationship would improve rapidly. Huang Fan shook his head.

“Actually we can now make love, very energetically, even the condom can break, but just making love without dating I cannot bear it, this must be karma.”

“You also know it’s karma!”

“Let’s not talk about me, what about you,” Huang Fan turned the arrow towards Wei Ru Song. “You still haven’t slept with Xiao Nian?”

“Why, is it very surprising?” Wei Ru Song proudly puffed his chest up. “I’m different from all you horny dogs out there, a step by step progress is very important to me, things should happen spontaneously, when the time is right we’ll naturally–“

“Bro, just shut up, how long have you guys been dating?” Huang Fan did not know to laugh or cry. “I’m distressed on behalf of Xiao Nian!”

Actually if he said that he did not want to do that it would have been too fake, however Wei Ru Song was still in the midst of preparing, he was also too embarrassed to ask Xiao Nian to sleep together, Xiao Nian was all ready to start fucking his asshole, if after fucking any issues occurred, they might have problems in the future.

“Actually, it’s,” Wei Ru Song sighed, his thoughts jumbled. “I don’t have any experience in that, him either, it’s our first time, we want it to be a good memory.”

“Xiao Nian is a virgin?!” Huang Fan was shocked, ashes from his cigarette fell onto his pants and yet he did not brush them away. “With his qualifications he’s still a virgin, maybe he just can’t get it up…”