Chapter 10 - What to Do, My Roommate's getting me Injection but I hate pain

Chapter 10 – What to Do, My Roommate is Bringing me to Get an Injection But I’m Afraid of Pain.

*****

That girl was clearly frightened by Xiao Nian’s cold and domineering attitude. Not only the girl, Wei Ru Song was also a  little scared, after all they were close enough for people to misunderstand their relationship, Wei Ru Song could tell if Xiao Nian was truly angry or not.

‘Wow Junior, you’re truly heartless, so chilling, so bad…’ Wei Ru Song looked towards Xiao Nian with a “Well done” expression. ‘Senior really likes your heartlessness, your chilliness and your badness!' Once the girl escaped after deleting the photo, Xiao Nian muttered.

“Head hurts.”

“Hmm?” Wei Ru Song quickly passed the jacket to Xiao Nian. “Careful, don’t catch a col– *achoo*!”

This sneeze was very loud, snot came out, Wei Ru Song felt as though his eyeballs were about to fly out from his nostrils, his body hollow.

“Crap, I’m in for it.”

The consequences of the passionate rooftop night had fallen solely on Wei Ru Song, whereas for Xiao Nian, other than feeling tired due to not having enough sleep, after showering and changing he returned to his Prince Charming image, even a Wei Ru Song covered in his blanket could feel the sparkling rays of brightness emitting from his body.

“Junior,” Both of them trying to pretend that nothing happened the night before, but whether it really affected them no one knew, “Do you have any fever medication?”

“I’ll go buy it now,” Xiao Nian thought about it. “If not I’ll bring you to the doctor.”

He quickly moved next to Wei Ru Song’s bedside ready to take care of him, but Wei Ru Song immediately pawed at Xiao Nian’s hand.

“No need, no need, I can’t move.”

“I’ll piggyback you.”

“It’s expensive to see the doctor, I don’t have enough money left this month.”

“I’ll cover you.”

“There’s really no need,” Wei Ru Song peeked out of his blanket, his eyes red. “Just help me buy some medication, I’ll be grateful for life.”

Xiao Nian therefore passed Wei Ru Song a towel and hastily left the room. Only after he left did, Wei Ru Song felt that something was not right.

Xiao Nian was supposed to be in class. Did he heroically skip classes because of him.

Might be because he was having a fever, his IQ and defensiveness went down the drain. He would submit Xiao Nian’s name for China’s Touching Moments, and let his heroic deeds become the talk of the town.

Wei Ru Song’s dream might have affected Xiao Nian, Xiao Nian was caught immediately after leaving.

“Xiao Nian, where are you going?”

The balding, beer-bellied department head of Student Affairs called out to Xiao Nian.

“…Heading to class.”

Xiao Nian suspected the amorous situation last night had used up his entire life’s luck, normally the department head, with his figure, would be out of breath in two steps, but out of the blue he was actually patrolling around today, and of all people Xiao Nian was caught.

“Class?” The department head’s eyes cracked open like a nutshell, thoughtfully observed Xiao Nian’s empty hands. “You don’t need to bring any books for class?”