Chapter 7 - What to Do, My Ex-Girlfriend Wants to Reconcile With Me

Chapter 7 – What to Do, My Ex-Girlfriend Wants to Reconcile With Me.

*****

With such an abrupt change in the narrative, Wei Ru Song’s mind was blown. – Chapter 4 concluded with me punching you! I thought you were just an extra I never thought you would actually look for me to confess, bro are you a masochist? Or else this forfeit for losing at truth or dare is also too miserable right? We are ex-rivals in love!

Wei Ru Song unconsciously retreated a few steps, it was not that he had never experienced being confessed to before, but this was the first time the other party was a boy.

You guys also know that Wei Ru Song was masculine on the outside but tender-hearted on the inside, no matter the reason for Lin Kai Jie’s confession, at that moment he looked very sincere and shy, surrounded by pink bubbles of love, with a bright crystal heart of a boy. For some unknown reason Wei Ru Song wanted to dedicate the song <One Plum Blossom> for Lin Kai Jie.

“Eh, no, why do you want to date me…” Wei Ru Song was grasping on to the last thread of his heterosexuality, so the word “date” coming out from his mouth still brought about goosebumps.

“Because you’re very cute.”

Xiao Nian froze. Lin Kai Jie completely ignored Xiao Nian, who everyone always acknowledged and paid attention to, continued on.

“On the first day of school you were here early, I saw you busily helping everyone move their luggage and thought you were a senior, who would have guessed that we were in the same year. After that I saw you eating in the cafeteria, you could finish 3 vegetable buns 2 meat buns and 1 red bean bun in a sitting, I thought your appetite was very impressive. Another time I saw you feeding your half-eaten drumstick to a stray dog, as the dog was eating you were drooling, you clearly wanted to eat it actually. The other time Xu Ying Hua tore his trousers, you also sewed it back for him, it was the first time I saw a boy with such virtuous and skillful hands…”

“Wait, wait wait wait!” Wei Ru Song’s hair stood on end. – Is your beautify filter setting on 100%? Aren’t these all just normal things to do? Why does it feel like you’re describing me as though I’m a burly and masculine 2.5m tall man only to show off a pink Hello Kitty tattoo when I remove my shirt? “Then what’s going on between you and Xuan Xuan?”

“I didn’t think you’ll like Chen Xuan Xuan! Clearly, clearly I was the first…”

Wei Ru Song was enlightened.

“So you bullied Xiao Nian also because you thought we were dating?”

“Yeah!” Lin Kai Jie held tightly on to the rose in his hand, with a steady and passionate gaze. “That day behind the curtains you asked up why we thought you were deserving of Xiao Nian, I saw the despair in your eyes, as though Xiao Nian was the bright and shiny Prince Charming, while you were the inconspicuous Cinderella, so I’ll be your knight in shining armour, okay?”

“What, what nonsense are you saying, I’ve never said anything like being undeserving of Xiao Nian!”

Wei Ru Song wanted to grab the rose in Lin Kai Jie’s hand and brandish it harshly in front of his head, but just as he touched the rose stem he was stopped by Xiao Nian from behind. Xiao Nian’s arms were very long, with one move he embraced Wei Ru Song and prevented any motion.

“Senior is really very cute.”

The vibrations from Xiao Nian’s chest as he was speaking were like the reverberations of a cello in a concert hall, maybe because he was surrounded by a warmth not from his body, Wei Ru Song’s body heated up, motionlessly letting Xiao Nian continue hugging from the back, and because of the height difference, he could not see the expression on Xiao Nian’s face.