Chapter 8 - What to Do, My Roommate and I Are Trapped on the Rooftop

Chapter 8 – What to Do, My Roommate and I Are Trapped on the Rooftop.

*****

His thin pants unable to block the cold wind, Wei Ru Song could feel his balls shrinking. A bell rang in the distance, Chen Xuan Xuan’s tears glimmered like pearls.

The wild wind blew, a beauty’s tears, the desolating setting, it was as though this scene was lifted from a Korean drama, only missing the background music for more impact, then Wei Ru Song would domineeringly yet warmly embrace Chen Xuan Xuan, with strongly pulsating heartbeats, the both of them would melt into each other, with tenderness in their hearts — yeah right.

Wei Ru Song was quick-witted, but his mouth was not too clever, hence resulting in so many misunderstandings.

He stood in front of Chen Xuan Xuan and uncomfortably scratched himself, thinking about how to reply.

At this moment Wei Ru Song had a little craving for a cigarette, he had only stopped smoking after dating Chen Xuan Xuan, so his craving was not too strong. Wei Ru Song was a model example of the type of people who could sacrifice everything for the person they liked, when they were dating Wei Ru Song was also well-known for quitting his games at any time to cater to Chen Xuan Xuan.

–Sorry sorry my girlfriend has cramps I’m going to deliver brown sugar water.

–Sorry sorry my girlfriend didn’t bring her textbook I’m going to deliver it to her.

–Sorry sorry my girlfriend wants to eat Haagen Dazs right now, I have to go out and buy.

Fuck, forget about quitting, why did he still have to show off his relationship? Report this asshole for showing off and destroying the gameplay experience!

With their current relationship, Wei Ru Song believed that even though he was not perfect, but towards Chen Xuan Xuan he had a clear conscience.

Their faculty was just like a monastery, more thorns than roses, he was not like Xiao Nian who could attract any and everyone, even if Wei Ru Song were to have outstanding qualifications, Chen Xuan Xuan would still have many admirers, now that Wei Ru Song was no longer around, for Chen Xuan Xuan to only discover his good qualities now, naturally it was too late.

“Better not,” in the end Wei Ru Song still could not come up with a flowery speech, he had never dated anyone before, putting so much effort into the relationship only to break up for a ridiculous reason, and to get back together now, this would not even happen in a novel. Wei Ru Song swiftly thought of a lame excuse, “I have started to smoke again.”

“I can accept that.”

“I…” Xiao Nian’s earlier speech suddenly popped into Wei Ru Song’s head, which he then repeated word for word. He must have thought about the speech many times, being able to recite the speech flawlessly not unlike the Chinese poems he had memorised from young. “I’ll sleep talk and scare people, sing awfully in the shower, blame my junior when I lose during video games, always steal my junior’s drumstick when eating…”

“Wei Ru Song!” The more he spoke the more upset Chen Xuan Xuan got, finally with a loud yell he quickly shut up, Chen Xuan Xuan’s eyes were filled with tears. “If you don’t want then don’t, why so many excuses! You’re only blurring my vision!”

“…” Wei Ru Song could only be direct. “Sorry, you deserve better.”

“Every time you mention your junior you sound very intimate,” Chen Xuan Xuan could not help but laugh after calming down. “It’s hard to believe you when you say there’s nothing going on between the both of you.”