Chapter 14 - What to Do, We moaned louder than neighbour to find he was classmat

Chapter 14 - What to Do, We Tried to Moan Louder Than The Neighbour Only to Find Out That He Was My Classmate.

*****

Looking very sleazy from the outside, heading up the stairs they found that the interior design of the guesthouse was still pretty atmospheric, with pink lights, posters of seductive ladies, Wei Ru Song suspected that the entrance of the guesthouse was very low-profile on purpose to avoid police knocking on the door.

Their room was on the 3rd floor, when they were on the 2nd floor there was a scantily clad woman with heavy make up leaning by the stairs, eyeing Xiao Nian and Wei Ru Song, the amount of time spent looking at Xiao Nian was thrice the amount of time looking at Wei Ru Song, then she spoke.

"Sex toys once open considered sold, there's no enema nozzle in the bathroom you'll have to provide your own."

"... No need no need."

Wei Ru Song speedily grabbed onto Xiao Nian and ran away, their room number was 320, right at the end of the corridor. Upon entering they were affected by the ambiguous lighting, the sex toys displayed prominently next to the bed, Wei Ru Song was stunned. He shook his head to get rid of the enigmatic images appearing in his mind.

"Junior, I keep feeling like there's something wrong."

Wei Ru Song looked at the size of the bed. He suddenly felt that with the size of the bed, it would really be a waste to not do anything on it. Xiao Nian also played along with Wei Ru Song, arm in arm looking at the big bed in contemplation.

"Senior, what feels wrong?"

"Of course it's-" Wei Ru Song rubbed his face. "Is there only 1 bed?! Huh!? What happened?! I'm still a pure and innocent virgin! I've never shared a bed with anyone in my life!"

"..." Xiao Nian was a little doubtful. "Really?"

"Really!"

Looking into Xiao Nian's bright eyes, the memory of the passionate night with Xiao Nian on the rooftop started playing in Wei Ru Song's head, he felt a little shy recalling it... - What rubbish is this?! Author let me warn you, don't write nonsense! That night we did not sleep on a bed together it doesn't count!

- It's going to happen soon anyway.

The room was not big, the bed taking up about two-thirds of the space, there was no space on the floor to set up a sleeping area, what was more, having to pay an average of 100 dollars per person for the night, Xiao Nian might not mind, but Wei Ru Song definitely minded, in no circumstances would he be thick skinned enough to ask Xiao Nian to sleep on the floor. Also, they had already exchanged hand jobs, sharing a bed was essentially nothing. It was not like a pregnancy could occur with two guys sharing a bed (at most someone's backside would hurt).

His mind struggling for a short period of time, Wei Ru Song gave up, sitting on the bed.

"Go, Junior, you'll shower first."

Wei Ru Song immediately felt that in this atmosphere it was a little strange to let Xiao Nian go shower... Xiao Nian also obediently went to shower, just like being in their dormitory, this was clearly the actions of a clear conscience. Wei Ru Song unconcernedly took out his phone to play games, while the game was loading he glanced around the room, only to discover that the bathroom was separated with glass walls! Wei Ru Song could see the suds forming on Xiao Nian's body! The white bubbles sliding down the lines of Xiao Nian's muscles, flowing down the sexy Adonis Belt into the thick bush-

- STOP Wei Ru Song! Do you know you're in grave danger?! Do you know you're inching closer and closer to being gay! You're on the path of no return! At that moment Xiao Nian suddenly turned and saw Wei Ru Song staring at him, their eyes met, awkward but- sparks flew...