Chapter 20 - What To Do, My dad's also encouraging me and my roommate to date

Chapter 20 – What to Do, My Dad Also Encourages My Roommate and Me to Get Together.

*****

Wei Ru Song’s first instinct was to kick Xiao Nian out, after all he came without warning, like an emperor secretly visiting his country, most importantly, Wei Ru Song did not remember ever inviting Xiao Nian to his home, even he did it was only as a courtesy, who would have known that Xiao Nian would really appear?! This progress was too fast, Wei Ru Song could not put up with it.

During his prime, Wei Yang Hai had an explosive temper, any small things could cause he to beat Wei Ru Song. Only after the death of his wife did Wei Yang Hai calm down, but he had never lost his edge, whether he could beat Xiao Nian it was unclear, but towards his son Wei Ru Song was sure he could not escape.

“Junior, Junior, heheh,” Wei Ru Song quickly pulled him to his bedroom. “Come, come, it feels like we haven’t met in awhile, I miss you very much, let’s reminisce in my room.”

Having yet to even take a step Wei Ru Song was dragged back by his collar.

“What are you doing? Xiao Nian has yet to drink even a drop of water since coming to our home, quickly go get him a glass.”

“Oh, ok.”

Wei Ru Song resentfully went to the kitchen to get a glass of water, he paid attention to their conversation topic, to say that he was not afraid was a lie, even though there was not much of an actual relationship between him and Xiao Nian, that they were not officially together, they had already done most of what could be done, but what should be done had yet to be done. Wei Ru Song’s conscience was definitely not clear, if anything was to be found out by Wei Yang Hai, Wei Ru Song might actually be paralysed by him and end up in a wheelchair for the rest of his life.

“You’re really too talented hahaha–“

Wei Yang Hai’s loud laughter drifted from the living room, Xiao Nian modestly said.

“No, it’s all because of Senior, Senior takes care of me very well.”

“It’s a miracle if Ru Song doesn’t give you any trouble, he can still take care of people? Forget it, he still needed me to wipe his backside at the age of ten.”

– Fuck you old man your lying skills is as good as your Wang Ba Fist?! What nonsense like you’ve ever wiped my backside for me! Wei Ru Song suspected this was karma, after learning all of Xiao Nian’s blackmail material from Xu Li Xia it was now Xiao Nian’s turn to receive his blackmail materials from Wei Yang Hai. Wei Ru Song had to prevent a tragedy from happening, he had to save the proper image of him that Xiao Nian has, he quickly took the glass and returned to the living room, pushing Xiao Nian away with a twist of his butt, not waiting for Wei Yang Hai’s reaction, he hooked onto Xiao Nian closely and laughed.

“Dad let me tell you, Junior and I have gone through both life and death, we’ll be brothers for life.”

“Hmm? How did you go through life and death?”

“Junior and I–” Wei Ru Song did not plan only telling Wei Yang Hai about the lift incident, his ability to make up stories was non-existent, he stamped Xiao Nian’s foot. “We’re such great friends, if Xiao Nian forgot toilet paper I’ll bring it to him, each time he call I’ll be there, no matter the weather, even if I had to swim there I’ll still deliver the toilet paper to him, don’t you call this having gone through life and death?”

“Senior,” Xiao Nian quietly poked Wei Ru Song. “Why don’t I remember any of these?”

Wei Ru Song glared at Xiao Nian.