Chapter 27 - I knew asking y'all was useless! I'm getting screwd by junior now!

Chapter 27 – I Knew Asking You Guys Was Useless! I’m Getting Screwed By My Roommate Now!!!

*****

This time Xiao Nian’s kiss gentled a lot, Wei Ru Song was kissed to the point of dizziness, his legs weak and his feet unstable, if not for the support of Xiao Nian’s thighs, Wei Ru Song might have been kissed onto the floor.

Evidently sexually aroused guys all became ferocious, Wei Ru Song tried very hard to tell which tongue was his own, so as to protect it from melting in this kiss.

“Go shower first, go,” Wei Ru Song, like chasing a dog away, got down from Xiao Nian’s body, breathing erratically he pushed him into the bathroom, blinking his slightly wet eyes, “Shower properly before coming out.”

As Xiao Nian entered the bathroom Wei Ru Song flew in front of the computer and opened Baidu, entering “what to do I’m going to making love with my boyfriend”, “my first time making love i’m a virgin with no experience”, “what to do my boyfriend’s dick is too big”, and “steps for gay sex”, Wei Ru Song’s fingers flew across the keyboard, typing and deleting, deleting and typing, staring at the screen he fell into a trance, he heard the shower coming on from the bathroom, and finally solemnly typed.

“What to do if my asshole tears because I had sex with my boyfriend?”

The answers from the friendly community made Wei Ru Song tear up: Oh my, so scary!

Wei Ru Song frantically ran to the bathroom door and tried his luck.

“Junior, are you really doing me today?”

“What did you say?” The sound of running water had blocked Wei Ru Song’s question. “I can’t hear clearly.”

Xiao Nian turned the tap off, the atmosphere turned quiet.

“I, I said, are you really… doing me today?”

“If not?” Xiao Nian opened the door suddenly, sticking his wet head out. “Since things are happening this way.”

“No, what to do if we disturb others?” Wei Ru Song pointed next door. “What if the neighbours know about it…”

“Are you still bothered by this now?” Xiao Nian cocked his brow. “Don’t they already think that we’ve already had sex many times?”

“That’s true,” Wei Ru Song cracked. “I’ll shower when you’re done.”

Wei Ru Song stripped himself in the warm bathroom, he lamented a little. After all the Wei Ru Song from eight months ago would have never thought that he would one day really have sex with Xiao Nian, then all he wanted to was to draw a Military Demarcation Line between him and Xiao Nian, now all he wanted to was to be together with Xiao Nian, was this coincidental or was it destiny? Wei Ru Song had never believed in fate, when he was young, a fortune teller still predicted that he would have a happy family full of children and grandchildren, but when he was in elementary his mother had passed away, with his current relationship, it was highly unlikely that he could have children. Wei Ru Song started imagining things, while carefully washing his prick, washing halfway he then realised this organ was not going to be in use…

Upon exiting, Xiao Nian again started kissing Wei Ru Song, hoarsely asking.

“Use my bed?”

“Up to you.”

Xiao Nian took out a bottle of lubricant from his bag, Wei Ru Song was embarrassed as he did not prepare anything, making him look very amateurish, so he dug around his drawer, finding the previously carefully selected XL Durex strawberry flavoured long lasting condom and passed it to Xiao Nian. Looking at it, Xiao Nian could not help but snort in laughter, making both Wei Ru Song’s ears and heart itch.