୨୧┊SIXTEEN :

╔══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╗

THIS IS THE TITLE FOR THE SIXTEENTH CHAPTER OF THIS BOOK, PUBERTY TWO!

╚══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╝

Five gently held my hand as we stood by the parking lot, quietly walking up to the entrance of the building I could vividly remember, the place where we once met. Now I personally dislike doughnuts or any sweet type of food, and Five knew this very well so considering what had happened beforehand, obviously we came here for coffee.

Obviously.

We walked in a haste paste, a man exiting the building had opened the door for us as he came out, "Thank you." I quietly muttered as we stepped inside. I look around as Five led me to the counter, sitting on a tall chair as I did the same. I looked up, seeing the same odd ceiling - it had multiple light sources and whatnot and honestly it looked silly. Just like I remembered.

My attention soon got brought back to Five once he placed a hand on my thigh, rubbing up and down gently.

"It's surreal to be in here again, huh?" Five said, smiling at me as I looked him the eyes. A smile found itself on my face as well.

"It is surreal. It feels just like that day, you looking thirteen again definitely makes me feel like I'm reliving the memory." Five hummed as he squeezed my thigh, I let out a quiet squeal.

"I love you, Y/N."

"I love you too." I huffed out with a lopsided smile, he chuckled as he pecked my lips quickly, that made me giggle.

Five then directed his gaze in front of him, tapping the bell before us a few times, each time he got more and more aggressive, I grinned at his agitated state.

Suddenly someone entered the building, the man approached the counter, sitting next to Five as he sighed, pulling out a newspaper.

A tall woman appeared from a door behind the counter, she wore a pink uniform and a everlasting smile was plastered on her face. She sighed,

"Sorry, sink was clogged." she said reaching for a pen and pulling out a notepad,

"So, what'll it be?"

"Uh, give me a chocolate éclair." the man quickly said, I wonder what had happened to please.

"Mm-hmm. Sure." she said before she gazed over at us, her brows furrowed a little, her head was directed at us she gave us somewhat a giddy smile,

"Can I get the kids a glass of milk or something?" she asked, I groaned mentally.

"This kid wants coffee, Black. That kid wants a milkshake, tall, vanilla flavored." Five scoffed, annoyed even more as he was before, if that was possible. I furrowed my brows at him, he looked at me knowingly and rolled his eyes, "Please." I smiled happily as I pulled his arm down, taking his hand in my own from underneath the counter.

The woman gawked at us slightly, turning from us to the man, "Cute kids." she chuckled as the man just awkwardly stared at her . . . Five even had to make it worse by putting on the biggest smile known to man, showing off his pearly whites. It looked terrifying to say the least.

"Okay." the woman said, seemingly uncomfortable as she made her way to the back again.

Five sighed from beside me, my eyes drifted over to him as his head turned to the man, he then let his eyes roam the area around us.

"Don't remember this place being such a shit hole." he commented, I nodded in agreement.

It is a shithole now that I think of it. This place use to be so energetic and fun, now it's all empty and grim. The bright colors did not make up for it. I could remember how I use to walk past this building and the comforting aura it gave off, now it's all gone and replaced with a empty feeling.

The waitress placed our orders in front of us before she left again in a hurry, I looked at the drink she placed before me.

Picking up the straw, I directed it towards my mouth as I listened in on the man and Fives small conversation, just while I held my focus to the straw in hand. I had a odd feeling that lingered, that perhaps something was about to happen.

"You must know your way around the city. "

"I hope so. I've been driving it for Twenty years. "

"Good. I need an address." I looked at Five questionably, seems he didnt notice much stare on him though. I thought.

I couldn't think of why he would like an address.

I then heard shuffling, I only assumed it was a piece of paper. Five was describing some clothing store to the man. To think of it, I'd like some new clothes. I remember how much I missed my closet back at home, from the apocalypse I missed matching and mixing up clothing to make myself look presentable. But there I had to wear whatever we could get or come by with, absolutely dreadful.

So, I think I do indeed deserve a new dress or something.

The man stood up, in a bit of hurry as he left Five and I alone again.

"This drink tastes like watered down milk." I remarked as I poked some ice cream with my straw, he looked over at the glass, "Yeah, well this coffee is pretty shitty too." Five said with a faint smile, I laughed at him quietly.

"Why did you ask for the directions to a department store?"

"Figured you'd like some new clothes . . . "

I nodded, odd. Five's tone was very odd in that sentence, like he's hiding something. I guess i shouldn't question it now.

Instantly Five got stiff, retracking his hand from mine as he placed it on his cup, staring straight ahead, his eyes stuck to the bell next to him. I looked over at it as well, seeing many new figures had entered this wretched place. I looked down at my glass. Knowing perfectly well who and what was about to happen, I softly sighed as my eyes traced the counter one more time.

"Hmm. That was fast. I thought we'd have more time before they found us." Five calmly said, glancing quickly at me. I sat quietly in fear, I could feel a presence next to me and I knew we were surrounded. A rush of adrenaline started to pump through me as we were in quite the big danger as if now . . .

"Okay. So let's all be professional about this, yeah? You two get on your feet and come with us. They want to talk." a man said from behind me, it appears that he was pointing a firearm at our heads. My eyes widened in fear.

"We've got nothing to say." Five said looking down.

"It doesn't have to go this way. You think I want to shoot two kids? Go home with that on my conscience?" shoot two kids? Cunt, if I was you I'd worry about ever getting home again.

"Well, I wouldn't worry about that." Five said in a bore, I let my features calm down as I breathed in and out slowly.

"You won't be going home." Five said finally turning to the man, the man stared at Five with a pleading look.

If I didn't know better, I'd say he's scared.