୨୧┊SEVENTEEN :

╔══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╗

VIOLENCE. IT'S NEVER THE FUCKING ANSWER.

╚══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╝

In no time Five picked up a butter knife from beside him, I quickly shrugged to myself as I gripped the glass in my hand and turned around.

Five spatial jumped behind the man who had talked to us merely seconds ago, I shot up as threw my glass against his head, his back arched from Five who stabbed him behind as he loudly screamed while a mixture of ice cream and blood ran down his face.

He feel to the ground as the other men in the area started panicking, shooting at seemingly nothing gunfires filled the room as the lights flickered, I kept myself on the move to avoid getting shot.

I yelled as someone pulled me from behind, a hint of relief gazed over my features as I saw it was Five, he blinked us to a table where he layed on his side while holding my body that sat straight up in pure confusion,

"Hey, assholes!" Five teased, I smirked as the men directed themselves towards us to shoot but came to fail as Five blinked us once again.

Five and I now stood outside the building, staring at the commission imbeciles through the glass door, he stood with his arm around my waist as his other was hidden in his pocket.

We stared at how they shot at nothing rapidly, I chuckled at their struggle as they desperately looked around to find even a glimpse of either of us. Five smiled in a sarcastic manner as he lifted his hand, knocking softly on the door before him, the person who stood just before us turned around with a confused expression, Five saluted the man as he smiled wider, blinking us away before the man could obliterate us.

I fell to the ground but stood up hastily, seeing Five hit the man who stood by the door with a mop as I quickly ran to a table, grabbing a steel holder, that thing that holds sauces like ketchup and such.

I then hit it harshly on the man by my side, gripping his clothing at the back as I threw to the ground and started stomping on his neck until it made a satisfying crack.

Five then blinked once again appearing behind a man as he gripped his shoulders to pull him down, I looked in front of me to see a man getting dangerously close with his gun he held tightly, I panicked, quickly ducking down as I pulled his leg from underneath, making him lose his balance and fall down.

My eyes widened as I quickly gripped the gun in his hands as he now wasn't gripping it tightly anymore, he held his head as he grunted, seems his head was bleeding.

Good.

I then quickly stood up as I held the gun to his face,

"Eat dust, big boy." I said before shooting directly in his face, making his body go limp. I through the gun down with a sigh.

I looked over at Five to see him stick a pencil in some guys eye, suddenly he appeared next to me, he gripped my waist roughly as he ran towards two men, blinking as he ran between them.

Once we appeared back in the building it was quiet, Five let go of me as he walked over to a table where a man later still, Five ripped his tie off the man as he scowled, he threw it over his head as he panted a bit, he walked in front of me and I immediately knew what to do.

I made his tie, tucking it neatly into his vest as if what we had just done was completely normal, I smiled as I patted his chest in pride of how well I made his tie.

He groaned quietly as he looked around, seeing the dead men who rested peacefully on the floor, he noticed a man who didn't quite look dead though, making Five bend down and twist the mans head to make a disgusting crack sound, leaving the man no form of mercy. I grimaced.

Five stood up and took my hand as he made his way towards the counter, he lifted me up to a seat, taking out a knife he pocketed from one of the many corpses, he pulled up his sleeve and I intently watched him.

He grunted as he cut into his own skin, making only a tiny mark, I frowned. Five handed me the knife, I looked down at it in a disgusting manner as I dared not to look up, hearing Five's struggles from beside me.

From the corner of my eye I saw him pull out a blinking object, a tracker. My face scrunched up as I noticed I might have one of those too, my stomach churned.

Five looked over at me with a raised eyebrow. He held his hand out for me to give my arm, I groaned quietly as I obligated, he rolled up my blazer's sleeve as he now took hold of the knife again, feeling around with his finger to sense where my tracker could be.

Once he found it he pressed on it, looking up at my face in a pleading manner, I nodded my head to say he may extract this device from me, I looked away as I felt the metal come in contact with my skin, feeing it cut me as Five's finger started to go right under my skin, I kicked my left leg up and down as I wanted it to stop, I clenched my teeth before I felt his finger slip out, feeling liquid ooze out my arm.

I now looked at my arm with tears in my eyes, Five smiler at me and gave me peck on my cheek,

"That was very brave, Y/N. Come on." he said as he got off the chair, making me climb off as well as I sadly stared at my arm.

We walked past the bodies as we came towards the shattered glass door, I sighed at how damaged our fond childhood memory's building now was.

Five opened the door or well door frame for me, I walked out I'm sorrow as he walked beside me, dropping the two trackers into a puddle of water as we continued to walk off, I rolled down my sleeve.

"Sorry about that, love." Five said softly in pure guilt, I looked over at him with a small smile. "It's alright, dear. Are you hurt, anywhere but your arm?"

"No. I'm not hurt anywhere else, Y/N. " he said quietly, giving me a blank stare. "I'll clean your cut for you once I get the chance." I said in a caring manner, forgetting completely that we had just committed 'mass' murder.

He smiled somewhat as I huffed, taking his hand gently.

"Where are we going next?"

"Guess. She's quiet, plays the violin and is secluded from everyone." my eyes lit up a bit.

"Vanya!"