୨୧┊TWENTY EIGHT :

╔══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╗

NUMBER FIVE.

╚══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╝

"When's it supposed to happen?" Luther asked. Five now sat upright as I sat upright next to him, his arm around my waist as the other laid in his lap.

"This . . . apocalypse."

"I can't give you the exact hour, but . . . from what I can gather, we have four days left. " Five said sadly, I sighed as I stared at the cement coated floor.

"Why didn't you say something sooner?" Luther asked, his eyes glancing from me to Five. Like he was asking us the same question.

"It wouldn't have mattered."

"Of course it would. We could've banded together and helped you try to stop this thing."

"For the record you already tried."

"What do you mean?" Luther asked in a dumb manner. Five avoided Luther's eyes as silence overtook the room. I could feel myself grow uncomfortable quite the bit . . .

Five reluctantly glanced up at Luther, "I found all of you. Your bodies."

"We die?"

"Horribly." Five deadpanned. The frown on my face got bigger as I remembered myself what all these people looked like - utterly lifeless. To see them be so alive now was quite surreal.

You don't really think of death until you see it right in front of you. We were only kids after all. Luther gazed at Five with a stunned expression as his brother explained their inevitable fate;

"You were together, trying to stop whoever it was that ends the world."

"Wait, how do you know that?" Luther questioned curiously, Five only pulled out the eye from one of his blazer's pockets. He held it up for Luther to see.

"This was clutched in your dead hand when I found you." Five then carelessly tossed the prosthetic eye to Luther, making me gasp slightly at the action.

"Must've ripped it out of their head right before you went down. " I shivered at the thought, ripping an eye out of someone.

"Whose head?" Luther questioned as he closely examined the glass eye in his hand.

"Like I said, I don't know."

"Well, there's a serial number on the back. Think maybe you could try--"

"No, that's a dead end." Five interrupted Luther rather quickly, he squeezed my waist a bit. I placed my hand on his leg to comfort him some what, I traced circles with my finger there.

Five chuckled at Luther softly, "It's just another hunk of glass." Five finished, Luther handed Five the glass eyeball back and Five took it with no hesitation.

Suddenly a door burst open, startling me and quite everyone else in the room, my widened eyes gazed at the door way to see Diego stomping into the room quite agitated. Five held me closer, he probably was thinking what I was thinking. Something bad happened and we're in trouble.