Chapter 6- I've Been Thinking About You

!!Warning!! Suggestive material ahead!!

Chopsticks click harmoniously as everyone eats their chosen sushi. Everyone happily talks, stuffing food into their mouths as they all enjoy their time out.

"Hey Y/N! You should try mine, it's super good!" Jean exclaims happily.

"Sure! Thank you." I smile, reaching over for one. I pick it up and swiftly eat it. "You're right it is good!" I say happily. He grins, and then looks behind me, towards Eren's direction. I pay no mind and go back to eating my actual sushi. I then feel an arm wrap more around my shoulder. I look over and Eren is holding out a piece of sushi, right near my face.

"Want a bite, Princess?" He smirks. I feel my face flush, as I slowly nod. I go to reach for the chopsticks but he clicks his tongue. "Nuh- uh. Say aaah." His smile still plastered on his face. My face gets flushed with heat, getting flustered by his manner.

"A-aahhh..." I mumble, opening my mouth gently.

"Stick your tongue out for me? Pretty please?" He asks, giving me a look that I can't ignore. He knows what he's doing. Ughhh... I then stick out my tongue, feeling my embarrassment and heat move down my neck and into my arms. He places his fingers on my chin, and slowly puts the sushi in my mouth. He retracts and I immediately pull away, chewing on it.

"Mmm!" I hum happily. I try to play off what just happened to the best of my ability but there's so denying everyone saw it. It doesn't exactly matter. I won't admit it, but... I really enjoyed that...

•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈•

Sasha fumbles her way out of the restaurant, groaning intently. This is the first time I've seen her reach her limit with the amount of food she's eaten. Connie hoists her up, draping her on the side of his shoulder.

"Man down. We gotta bring her home." Connie remarks, grunting from having to carry her. She drools, as she mumbles random words about food and how good everything was. Jean follows behind Connie, and they all rush up ahead but I notice Armin stop towards the outside.

"Can we talk please?" He asks, shuffling to himself. I turn around and notice Eren also looking back confused.

"Yeah sure, what's up?" Eren walks back towards Armin, his hands in his pockets.

"Where did you go? And why did you suddenly decide to come back?" Armin blurts. Mikasa stands to the side, silently listening. She was a childhood friend too, although I never grew close to her. Eren sighs, scratching the back of his head.

"Look. After my mom died my dad made us go to Rose Middle School and then following on Rose High school. That's when I met Jean and we got in the band together. And through him I found out that you guys were all planning to go here, so I decided to apply as well and here we are." He explains. I swallow hard, looking at his bland expression. I can tell it pains him to talk about his mom.

"Why didn't you tell us?" Mikasa blurts, in an angry tone.

"I wanted to surprise you. And besides I thought you guys probably forgot about me." He shrugs, slightly kicking his foot around.

"But we grew up together, Eren. We could never forget you." I note, placing a hand on his shoulder. Instantly from my touch, he smiles.

"Yeah I know. It made for a good surprise though, right?" He jokes. I scoff, rolling my eyes, but can't help the smile creeping on my mouth.

•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈•

"Bye Armin!" I wave as we all head to our different rooms. As they fade in the distance, it leaves just me and Eren. We silently walk up to our dorm, not saying a word. It's not an awkward silence, just a needed one. It's been a long day. We reach our dorms and I go to unlock it but Eren steps in the way, doing it before me. He quickly unlocks it, pushing it open.

"A point for me. I reached the door first." He grins at me, rushing inside.

"Hey that does not count, we didn't start yet!" I exclaim, running in behind him. I close the door gently, and look around for him, but notice he's randomly disappeared. I creep around, knowing he's planning a surprise attack, you just can't tell from where. As I near the kitchen, he pops out, grabbing my waist and pulling me down to the floor with him. He wraps his arms around my waist and begins to tickle my stomach. I burst out in uncontrollable laughter.

"Eren!! Hahaha! St-hahaha- stop!!" I try to say words between my laughs, but it's hard to control myself.

"Still ticklish as ever I see." He giggles as his tickles seize, but his grip on my waist remains. I take deep breaths, trying to ease myself from all the laughing I just did. I grumble, twisting myself around, beginning to search his body for his tickle spot. He lays on his back, sprawled out on the kitchen floor. I tickle his stomach. Nothing. His arms. Nothing. His side. Nothing. I continue in every place I can think of before sighing and admitting defeat.

"Aww, sad you couldn't find my weak spot?" He mocks a pout, pulling his torso up so his face nears mine. I now sit fully on his lap, his arms laced around my hips. "At least you got to touch my body in the process." A devious smirk goes on his face as his lips near mine. I blush, knowing that he's probably going to kiss me. He leans in, but at the last second his head swoops to the side, laying on my shoulder. Goddamn you... He sighs, hugging me now tighter.

"You know... The only thing on my mind these last few years, has been you..."

︶꒦︶꒷︶︶꒷꒦︶︶︶꒷꒦

A/N: 

STOP being horny!!!

Lord, this chapter was incredible to write. I love me some flirty Eren

Currently salivating over him ughghghhghghghhggh