Chapter 8- So That's Who You Are...

A/N:
Hey just a small note before the beginning of this chapter!

In this story, Y/N has a deceased mother, but she is completely fictional and a character in Attack on Titan.

Just for context on some of the events of this chapter.

Alright enjoy!

︶꒦︶꒷︶︶꒷꒦︶︶︶꒷꒦
I yawn, pushing open my door. 

"Good morning Princess. Your breakfast is on the table." Eren welcomes me with a smile. He wears a frilly looking apron, while cooking on the stove. An amazing aroma hits my nose, and I'm instantly drawn to our "table". He calls it a table but it's a bar counter connected to the counters of our kitchen. I sit on one of our big chairs, and begin to eat the meal placed in front of me. 

"Wooowww... Didn't know my roomie was my new personal maid." I remark, shoveling the food into my mouth. He slightly giggles, turning around to face me. 

"And I provide many other services." He gently winks at me. I scoff, rolling my eyes, but continuing to eat. He goes back to cooking, leaving me to enjoy my breakfast. Tomorrow marks the first day of school. We got here kind of on the later side, but it was hard fitting a schedule with 6 people to all collectively come. We were going to meet up today and get a good final walk of the college and talk about plans to hang out between classes and such. Eren wasn't originally fit into the plan as we decided this weeks ago, but I'm sure he can tag along. 

"Hey Eren?" I ask, taking a bite of my food. He turns around, looking at me. "Want to come with us to tour the school before classes? It's going to be everyone at the dinner a couple nights ago." I note, finishing off my breakfast. He clicks his tongue.

"Ah, sorry Y/N, but my old man wanted to talk with me about some stuff before tomorrow, so I'm booked for today." He sighs, eating a piece of bacon. 

"Aww, bummer. I'll just show you around a bit tomorrow, kay?" I smile, getting up. I place my dishes under the faucet, getting ready to wash them, but Eren steps in and takes my plate. He begins to wash them himself. 

"As a treat for my special tour." He winks to me before returning to the dishes. I roll my eyes, but comply as I have to get ready and head out soon. 

•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈•

"Alright let's see... This should be the social sciences building." Armin notes, looking up from the small map he holds. I look up to the tall building and feel a clench in my stomach as I worry about remembering my way around. Armin guides us around the campus, checking every building and for what classes each person has. Though, as we reach the student center, Sasha immediately begins to drool. The smell of food hits us, and before we can see, she's already disappeared. 

"Sasha!! We're still touring around!!" Connie exclaims, running after her. The rest of us watch them leave, unsure of what to do. But, Armin just slightly laughs. 

"I guess we're do for a break. Come on, let's all grab something to eat before we continue." He smiles, gently waving for us to follow along the two crazy best friends. We continue behind them and enter in the large center, where multiple racks of food lay. This was one of the most busy days for walk-throughs, so they have prepared quite a lot of food. I notice Sasha already beginning to grab and find food she wants. Connie tries to rip her off stands, but stands no chance to Sasha's random burst of strength. I look away from the pair, trying to find something to fit my appetite. I notice a stand that looks good and tap on Armin's shoulder for him to follow me. We go to the stand and begin to make ourselves trays of food. Suddenly, a figure bumps into me, causing me to bump into Armin. We both look to the source, and see Sasha drooling at the food in front of us. Suddenly a masculine laugh is heard from in front of us. I look up and see a tall man with blonde hair looking at Sasha.