Chapter 16- We Were Too Close to the Stars

I recommend listening to this while reading ;) no need to though
sorry for not adding it in the last chapter i forgor 💀

︶꒦︶꒷︶︶꒷꒦︶︶︶꒷꒦

Soft and warm lips collide with mine, pressing gushes of air into my mouth. Eren holds me to him tight, as his lips grace along mine. I don't know if the alcohol is getting to me, or if I've been craving him for so long, but I give in, and kiss him back. The music plays around us, as we just stand and kiss each other. I don't care about people watching, my mind is just focused on him.

"Y/N..." He groans from my lips as his hands glide down my sides. He opens his mouth, letting his tongue enter mine. I widen my eyes in shock and pull back. Suddenly the reality of our situation hits and I really don't want to be the type to make out in the middle of a party. "B-babe... Why did you let go..?" He mutters, now walking more up to me.

"Eren we're in the middle of a party drunk and almost drunk. We are going to do something we'll regret." I swallow hard, as his body approaches mine again.

"But beautiful, I've wanted to do this for longgggg. I won't regret a thing." He whines, then connecting our lips again. His lips are so intoxicating, I can't help but want to indulge more. "How about we go upstairs?" He asks, dragging my body along.

"Hey hey wait..." I mutter but he just shakes his head.

"Trust me." He smiles, as he guides me up the stairs. We walk along a hallway and I can hear the faint moans of girls throughout the rooms. Gross... Finally, Eren guides me to the end of the hallway, and then to another staircase. At the top is a latch, which he graciously opens. He pops his head through, and pulls his body through it. I hesitantly follow, and when I stick my head up, I notice we're on the roof of the house. Woah... I feel a firm pair of hands grab my waist and pull me up, which makes me gasp slightly, but Eren makes sure he is gentle. Once I step on the roof, he closes the hatch behind us.

"Here's my secret spot." He walks over to a brick wall separating us from the generators and leans against it, sitting down. He pats the area next to him, asking for me to accompany him. I swallow, and quickly shuffle to him. I sit, and for a bit, there is silence between us. We both just stare at the stars together. He then pushes off the wall and lays on his back, on the floor. "Remember when we would go star gazing together...?" I am taken back by this, but lightly smile at the memories. I scoot over to him, laying next to him, so that we both face the sky.

"Yeah, I do." I smile.

"First to find a constellation wins." He says excitedly which makes me snicker.

"Alright, Jaeger, you're on." I search the open skies for anything I recognize. Suddenly, they start to form together. "Pegasus." I point to an array of stars and he groans.

"Laaaammeeeeee. You only know these because of Armin so it's cheating." He rolls his eyes, but keeps a smile on his face.

"Are you still mad at Armin?" I ask, while searching the stars. There's a but of silence, followed by a sigh from Eren.

"What he said is really getting to me..." He mutters. I turn my head over, staring at his face intently.

"Can you tell me what he said?" I ask. He looks over to me, meeting eyes for a split second before they mold into a saddened expression and turn back forwards.

"He said he knew I only wanted you for sex. Which is not true at all." He sighs heavily, rubbing his face with his hands. "At first I was like... Aha... No way. I love Y/N, but the more I saw you, the more I thought of you in those kind of situations with me. So, maybe I did..." I feel my cheeks burn from his unusual confession. Man, he must be really drunk to announce all of these things.