Chapter 11- Mine

° ∆ -------- ••• ------- ∆ ° (Perspective of the teachers- 3rd person)

Erwin walks into the teacher lounge in the student services building. This is an area where social teachers can eat with fellow colleagues. And the trio love to have lunch here together. Hange and Levi sit at a desk, in conversation. By conversation, it's mainly Hange wildly explaining her expectations for her class, while Levi quietly sips his tea.

"Hey you two." Erwin gently smiles, walking in with his homemade food. He stores it in his office so no one steals any of it. Pixis is known to be a food grabber.

"Oi, Erwin. Four-eyes here says she has some kind of big news to tell us." Levi sighs, as he's had to listen to her rambling for the past 20 minutes.

"Oh? What is it." Erwin sits down, beginning to pull out his lunch.

"So. Do you all remember Petra?" Hange asks, her bubbly demeanor now turning softer. Levi and Erwin's eyes both widen at the mention of her name.

"Oh yeah. She was a very sweet woman." Erwin takes a bite out of his sandwich. Levi remains silent, sipping his tea as normal.

"Her daughter is enrolled here. I have her tomorrow." Hange can't help her giddy smile exploding from her mouth. This causes a reaction from the two men.

"Really??? Well what's her name? Maybe I have her too!" Erwin smiles, slightly leaning on the table. Erwin didn't know Petra personally, only through Hange. The three of them have been working here for ages, and Hange met Petra through a crochet class. It was one of Hange's phases. Levi knew her better, but also through Hange as well.

"F/N L/N." Hange happily smiles. Erwin's face drops as he recognizes the name.

"I had her in my last class! If only I remembered Petra's last name." He sighs, running his hand down his face. Hange giggles happily.

"That's so great! I'm so glad she has you instead of Brzenska or something." Hange takes a drink of her soda, which only gives her more energy.

"Don't do Rico like that. She's a great teacher." Levi remarks.

"Yeahhhh but she's way to harshhh!! One of my past students had a lot to say about her." Hange laughs to herself, remembering the time. Erwin smiles at the girl, before continuing to eat his food.

° ∆ -------- ••• ------- ∆ ° (Back to Y/N's PoV)

"Yeah, Jaeger was quite the babe magnet in high school." Ymir laughs as we walk to dorms. I snicker to myself.

"I would've never guessed." I lightly tease, knowing that it's totally believable. I mean, he is really hot now, I wouldn't doubt the fact that girls were all over him.

"Exactly. But Eren on the other hand, quite the Virgin Chad. He never followed after any of them." Ymir sighs. This makes my eyes wander over.

"Really? Not one?" I stop in my tracks, looking to her for the answer. She nods her head, placing her hands behind her head.

"Yup. I asked him about it cause I wanted to ask out this one chick and he said he had someone who he was waiting for, and no one else compared to them." She rolls her eyes. "Sounds like he was in his own fairytale." I look down, confused. Could it be... Me? No, quit being so self-centered. He could've just turned into a tease, I mean people change right?

"Thanks for chatting with me Ymir." I smile, as we reach the apartments. She smiles, giving me a thumbs up.

"Anytime. By the way, here's my number. I'm planning a start of college party this week. It would be great it you came." She hands me this paper that conveniently already has her number on it. I wonder if she just has these ready to give to girls she meets.

"Oh, party? I'm not sure if those are really my thing." I laugh slightly. She rolls her eyes, placing her hand on her hip.

"Bitch, you better be there." She flashes me a grin, before strutting off to one of the buildings. I look in front of me, blinking rapidly to make sure I just witnessed that, and then turn my glare down. Her number lays neatly on the paper. I let out a deep sigh, being reminded of my current situation. Who do I go to? Armin seemed very upset, so comforting him might be good, but I also want to know what Armin said to Eren. I sigh, and decide going to Eren would be the best choice. I'll try to make the least amount of people upset. So, I venture off for my apartment, climbing the stairs to eventually reach what will hopefully be a peaceful environment. But knowing Eren, that is probably not the case. I let out a big sigh, as I push open my apartment door. The apartment is oddly quiet, and I notice a figure, sitting quietly on the couch. Uh oh.

"Eren?" I mutter, closing the door from behind me. I take off my bag and set it by the door, beginning to walk up to him.

"Sit." He demands. I slightly gasp from his sudden words, and in the darkness I can see him staring directly at me. I look down and see him gently patting his lap. A blush covers my body, and I quickly look the other way.

"Why would I si-" I begin to say, but he cuts me off.

"I said sit." He snaps once more, and I can hear the anger in his voice. I swallow, and carefully walk over. I place my knees on the sides of his thighs and as I begin to lower down on his lap, his hands grab my waist and pull me down. I quietly gasp, which makes him chuckle. His face moves into mine, as his lips trail my face and my neck. "I'm very angry Y/N... Very angry." He mutters, his hands now running along my arms. I shiver at his touch, and the warmth of his breath. "Can I relieve this anger on you?" He whispers in my ear, gently biting my lobe. The air escapes my mouth, making my entire body hot. Ugh what is this boy doing to me??

"Yes..." Before I can even process what I just said, the words were already out. With just the one word, Eren immediately starts to attack my neck. He kisses the crook of my neck, adding in deep licks as he does. In shock I begin to pull at his hoodie. "E-eren what are you..." But the words do not make it, as I roll my eyes to the back of my head. He places his hands on my back, pulling me in closer to him. His sloppy kisses on my neck give me such adrenaline and I can't describe the feeling. What am I even doing..? But my mind can't wrap around the situation. Only him and his kissing. But I snap back to reality as I now feel him begin to suck at my skin.

"H-hey! What are you doing!? You're going to leave a mark!" I exclaim, tugging harder at his hoodie.

"That's the point, Princess. I want the whole world to see what I've done to you." He mutters, then pulling back into my neck. All I can do is grab his hair, from the intense feeling. "Let that bastard Armin know that you're mine."

︶꒦︶꒷︶︶꒷꒦︶︶︶꒷꒦

A/N:

😏

LMAO I wrote that at school I'm so embarrassed let's hope nobody saw

I'm trying to start really increasing their relationship and the tension between them so let me know if you guys dig it or not :)

I also want to include a lot with outside characters, so let me know about that too!

And of course, thank you for reading ❤️