Chapter 17- After Party

I yawn, stretching as I climb out of my bed. My head throbs, as I swing my feet off my bed. I wobble my way into my kitchen, feeling the thirst become unbearable. As I enter the hallway, I notice it's oddly quiet. Usually Eren is in here cooking, or sometimes I can hear him practicing his guitar. But, there's nothing. 

It's the morning after the party, and it's my first ever hangover. Not fun, at all. My stomach feels all queasy and my head hurts so bad. But, I push through, grabbing myself a glass of water. Good thing I have today to stabilize myself before classes start up again tomorrow. I sit on our bar seats, slowly drinking the water. It's nice and cold, and honestly is really good. As I sit, I continue to question the silence in the room. It's... Really odd... Where the hell is Eren? After we got home we both passed out completely on the couch. I woke up to him cuddling me as usual, and I nudged him awake so we could both change and go sleep in our own bedrooms. It's become a habit where he'd always come snuggle me in the middle of the night, but last night he didn't. What's up with him? I thought our passionate night would have made him more drawn to me. Weird...

I hop off my seat and stumble over to his door. I knock on it, waiting a response. A simple groan, or annoyed "whaattt" would have been good, but there was nothing. I knock again, even harder this time. 

"Eren..?" I hoarsely say. My throat is still dry, even though I downed an entire glass of water. Still no response. I groan, and push open his door. I expect to see a sleepy Eren on his bed, but instead, there's no one. His bed is empty. W-what?? Did I hallucinate that we woke up on our couch? I waste no time, and rush into my room, grabbing my phone. I check my messages, but there's none... W-what is happening..? I pull up Eren's contact and begin to call him, hoping for a response. But, the phone just rings. And rings. And rings. What the hell?? Where is he? I toss my phone on my bed, groaning from the annoyance. Maybe he did end up staying at the party on accident. This is so bizarre. Last night is a complete blur. I hop on my bed, pulling up Ymir's contact and trying to call her. If Eren is still there, she would know. The phone rings and rings, causing my stomach to drop. Is she not going to answer either?

"Huh..?" I hear a mumbled voice say. I lightly gasp in both happiness and shock. 

"Ymir! Hey! Is Eren over there?" I ask. There's some ruffling and grumbling before a voice chimes in. 

"Who are you on the phone with?" A new feminine voice groans. There's some ruffling again, before I hear a slight kissing noise. 

"Just a friend, Historia. Anyway, uh Jeager? I dunno about him, man." Ymir yawns. 

"I see." I frown slightly. 

"Since you woke me up though, do you think you could come and help clean up? Historia is going to leave soon and I reaallyyy don't want to have the whole task to myself." She groans. I sigh, leaning back. 

"Wasn't it your party? And besides I kinda need to find Eren first. What if he wandered off drunk somewhere?" I ask, now beginning to worry myself. 

"Relax. Eren has a tendency to go to the gym when he's hungover. I dunno his mindset but it apparently helps, so I'm sure he's fine. You guys left together, anyway. Now get your ass over here. I'll buy you some lunch as a repayment. Of course, in like an hour or so. Historia and I wanna have some fun~." She coos into the phone before hanging up. I shake off her last comment before sighing to myself. Looks like I'm stuck here for another hour. 

•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈•

I park my car, sighing as I get out of it. I walk up Ymir's driveway, practically dragging my feet in disappointment. I really don't feel like cleaning for who knows how long, but it's not like I have much else of a choice. I knock, waiting for her to respond. A few seconds later, the tall brunette answers, happily smiling at me. 

"Hey! Thanks for coming! It's not as bad as you might expect, so don't worry about it!" Ymir lightly waves, letting me head in after her. I look around and notice it isn't super bad. There's some cups and alcohol bottles scattered everywhere, as well as some snacks. But overall, not too bad. "I'll go get some trash bags! Be back in a sec." Before I know it, she rushes off to what I assume is her garage. I swallow, looking around the room. I take a deep breath, and begin to walk around, picking up all sorts of trash. As I look around, I now notice I'm standing in the doorway where Eren and I danced. The memories flush through my mind, making me gush at the thought. My body gets hot, my cheeks flushing, along with my neck and arms. 

"Woah. Wasn't expecting you to already be horny this early in the day." Ymir sarcastically laughs, bringing in two trash bags. 

"I-! I am not horny!" I stutter, feeling now even more embarrassed. She just lightly chuckles, tossing a few things in the bag. 

"That's where you and Eren had your make-out sesh, right?" She winks to me lightly. I turn my eyes to the side in shame. 

"How many people saw?" I mutter. 

"Quite a few. Man, the looks some girls gave you. Pure jealousy. Didn't run short either. Mikasa looked like she was going to rip her hair out." She sorts out the plastic and garbage from each other. This makes me perk up. 

"Mikasa?" 

"Oh yeah. When you and Eren went upstairs, she about lost her mind trying to find you guys. I told her she probably shouldn't search for you two if you catch my drift, but she didn't seem to care." 

"Hey! We did not do anything like that!" I exclaim, embarrassed. I now pick up any junk I can find. I wonder if Mikasa saw us at some point...

"Really? Who the hell was moaning so goddamn loud then?" Ymir shoves the items on the table in an angry manner. 

"Hell if I know. When Eren and I were walking, we passed a room where some people were getting down. Obviously I didn't look though." I sigh, placing things next to her on the table. She groans, looking up. 

"Man, I love a good party, but it's so nasty having people fuck in your house." Ymir lightly gags and shakes her body. "I would've been fine if it was you because I'm tryna be your wing woman, but God other people is just nasty." 

"My wing woman?" I give her a slight side eye, which makes her laugh. 

"Yeah, I tried to butter Eren up all night. Got him really drunk, so that when you came, he'd make a move." Ymir grins. "Nobody comes later to a party. I used your party virginity against you." She lightly chuckles, ruffling my hair/head. I scoff, looking over at her. 

"Hey!! Not fair!" I exclaim. She just laughs, walking past me. 

•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈•

We finish the cleaning, deciding to take a break over lunch. We drive over to a small bakery near Ymir's house and decide on that. After ordering us sandwiches, we pick a nice seat towards the back. 

"So, what did you and Eren do upstairs?" Ymir asks, as she chews on her sandwich. 

"We watched the stars, and just talked." I look down at my plate, unable to hide the smile that grows from my face. 

"Star-gazing? Really?" She slumps. I roll my eyes, lightly flicking her. 

"Oh shush. It's a tradition of ours. We used to star-gaze together all the time as kids." I grin, chomping on my sandwich. She lightly smiles, then beginning to appear more serious. 

"Y/N. How do you truly feel about Eren?" 

︶꒦︶꒷︶︶꒷꒦︶︶︶꒷꒦

A/N: 

Hi everyone!! Sorry for like dying for a week lmfao

I just wasn't feeling the Eren story for a bit but now I'm back into the groove!!

Also holy moly we're almost at 500 views akhsagashgahsagahgas thank you all so much <3333

Also have you guys seen the amount of 😏figures of Eren there are? aaaa I wanna buy one so bad but they are 500 dollars 🤨