Chapter 19- What did I do Wrong?

Your feet hit the hard pavement with each exasperating step you take, trying so desperately to rush to the cafeteria. You had decided to sleep early that night, eager to get over the tsunami of overthinking you were doing. You had woken up to still no texts back, but deciding to assume everyone was busy, or just really tired. Half of them were hungover from the crazy weekend anyway. After what felt like hours, you reach campus, quickly heading for your morning spot. You can practically feel your heart beating out of your chest, your feet weighing heavy the more you drag them through the campus. You push the doors of the cafeteria open, wasting hardly any time to rush up to your group, who all sit happily in your usual spot. Relief floods your body as you near, hearing the giggling and casual talk amongst them.

"Hey guys!! Man, everyone must have been really tired yesterday beca-." As you place your hands on the table, each and every person says nothing... They pick up their bags and trays of food and begin to walk off. "Um guys, where are we going?" You shyly follow behind them, but none of them say a word. Your mind blurs, stuttering out messes of questions as to why they're leaving, where they're going, if they're mad at you. You reach out, gripping the firm muscle on Armin's bicep.

"Armin what the hell is going on??" You exclaim, trying to bite back the growing tears in your eyes. His body tenses up, his head twisting around to face you. Your heart drops upon seeing his disgust written expression. Your mouth drops agape, eyebrows creasing together as he angrily pouts.

"Don't touch me." He yanks his arm out of your grasp, continuing to move forwards. You back up, body hitting the table gently. You bite your lip, panic settling in as you wonder what you could have possibly done wrong. Is he mad about Eren? That's right, Eren! Your expression changes, and in an instant you're rushing towards the building where his first class of today is. It's a familiar building, the building with Ackerman to be specific. After searching around for him, you notice him through the dark branches of a tree. His dark hair is unmistakable, tied up into his signature bun, paired along with one of his many dark hoodies. You slightly wince, as today was the day you were going to further your relationship with him, but it could wait for now.

"Eren!! There you are!! I've been looking for you! What is happening? Everyone is upset and mad at me and I don't even know why!" You approach behind him, which makes him stop in his tracks. His shoulders rise, and drop, his face peering faintly from behind his shoulder. His stare is dark, and holds the most malice you’ve ever seen him have.

"You don't have to hide it anymore." He plainly says, not an ounce of emotion showing through his glare.

"Hide what..?" You mutter, swallowing down the new formed lump in your throat.

"I know you're just using me for your own personal satisfaction. Don't pretend to be interested in me." He sighs, snapping his head forwards. The breath escapes your lungs, his words hitting you like a hammer.

"W-what? Where did you come up with that?" You ask, immediately making him spin around, staring down at you. His entire aura is off, he now radiates darkness and despair. He looks down at you, the creases on his face prominent around his eyebrows and mouth, every muscle tense, trying to hold back the tears he desires to release.

"You know, it was already bad enough I waited my entire life for you, and fucking others is one thing, but leading me on? I really thought you wanted me, Y/N. Turns out I was just another pawn on your sex list." He squints his eyes, spatting out every word with passion. And each one hurt as much as he delivered them. He walks past you, not even bothering to waste another breath on the conversation.

"Eren, what are you...?" You quickly spin around, but are met with a silent back, walking away and away from you. With the gentle patter of water on your head, your own water works begin to form, flooding down your face, as the harsh tears from above hit the rest of your body. You sniffle, unsure of what to do, where do go, who to go to. You only had one person.

•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈•

You shyly walk into the office, your steps squishing beneath you from the harsh rain. Eyes peer up at you, immediately softening upon your gloomy appearance.

"Y/N dear? What's wrong?" Hange places her hands flat on her desk, looking up to you with bright eyes. You sniffle, struggling to bring out the words.

"Everyone hates me. And-." You choke on a sob, holding your elbows to your chest. "And I don't know why." You sniffle, trying to hold back the tears that threaten to spill once again. Hange's face droops, her frown growing more prominent as she approaches you.

"It'll be okay dear." They wrap their arms around your shoulders, bringing your face towards their chest. Now sobbing, you hug her back, refusing to let go as your tears spill on their work clothes. "Take today off. You have, who, Pixis today? I'll make sure he knows you've had a rough day." She gently pats your back before removing her body from yours.

"Come on, let's get you to your room." They quickly shuffle out of the door, turning off their office light as they do so.

"B-but Hange?" You softly mutter, following behind her. "Don't you have classes today?" She looks behind her back, slightly grinning.

"I'll just cancel them. Doubt any of my students would complain." With a slight laugh in their voice, they walk down the hallway, waiting for you to follow. For the first time today, you had managed to form a smile, quickly catching up behind your professor.

︶꒦︶꒷︶︶꒷꒦︶︶︶꒷꒦

A/N:

YEAAAAHHH I FINALLY FINISHED IT LETS GO

Sorry it's kinda short skull emoji but I'm glad I got it done

I will try to write more soon, I really appreciate you guys still sticking with me 😭 kind of a mess rn tbh

BUT YALL WTH 1.5K READS????? ain't no way I am so honored that people clicked on my story that many times

And all the cute comments aaaa yall got me smiling all goofy and shh ahh I love you all 😘

Also hope you guys like 2nd pov bc that's all you're going to be fed from now on hehe