♡I Think You're Sexy♡

"You come over unannounced, dressed up like you're somethin' else. Where you are and where it's at, you see you're making me laugh out when you strike your pose. Take off all your preppy clothes. You know you're not fooling anyone."

Song: 'Complicated' by Avril Lavigne.

♡♡

Chelsy

A few hours past and night fell. Nathan had been oddly quiet and well-behaved the whole time.

I massaged my neck and closed my textbook, then got up and pushed my room door open.

I walked down to the second stairs and bent my head to see what was happening in the living room.

I rolled my eyes and shook my head at the sight of Nathan making out with some girl on my mother's couch.

The nerve! (It's not jealousy).

This guy kissed three girls in one day!

Who does that?!

Nathan does.

I hissed and turned away to return inside, deciding to mind my own business. However almost immediately a thought hit me. That was my mother's couch and I couldn't get saliva and semen all over it.

With that thought as my defense, I made my way downstairs where the two were still just kissing away that they hadn't noticed me.

I patted Nathan's shoulder lightly but he still did not feel or realize a thing. I resorted to a loud enough clear throat. "E-hem."

They broke their kiss and met my gaze.

"Oh Princess, you okay?" Nathan asked, lipstick stain plastered across his cheeks as he sat upright.

The girl looked a bit annoyed, and then I noticed that she lived a few blocks away from us but we had never spoken once.

I hissed. "Yeah but that's my mother's couch take the kissing elsewhere."

The girl eyed me up and down, obviously upset that I had interrupted her 'almost' moment of getting laid. "Who's this?"

"Oh, you don't need to know," I answered as soon as Nathan's mouth opened to respond. He snapped it shut and scratched his forehead nonchalantly.

"Trust me. He's a player so go home before your heart breaks," I finished, noticing how his lips formed a smile as if what I said was a compliment.

The girl looked aggravated as she looked from me to Nathan who didn't even plead his case. She got up and made her way out, not saying anything else, and slammed the door shut behind her.

Nathan looked amused as he gazed up at me, his arms laid casually over the back of the couch in a lazy position.

I frowned. "Don't your lips hurt? I mean three girls in one day?"

He cocked his head to the side, staring at me cockily. "Jealous?"

I made a face. "What?"

I heard him but pretended not to.

Avoiding the question, he stood up and stretched tiredly, cracking his muscles as he did. "Anyway, Thank you for that, she was getting boring anyway and I didn't know how to tell her to leave."

"You jerk." I shook my head at how unbelievably heartless he could be with girl's hearts. He was the type of guy my mother told me to stay away from and that was definitely what I intended to do. Ever since I became about fifteen, I stopped hanging around Nathan as much as Max. He was starting to become a hormone-troubled jerk who was just so arrogant and teased me all the time.