♡Anything To Get Away From These Thoughts♡

"Oh, I wish that I was looking into your eyes."

Chapter Theme Song: 'Thinking of You' by Katy Perry.

🎀**❤**🎀**💄**❤**💄

Chelsy

I couldn't stop recalling what Max said about Nathan having sex with a lot of girls.

I am not sure why I even cared.

A simple kiss from a girl who almost bit his tongue off wouldn't even mean anything to him.

I couldn't study because I kept thinking about it. About him.

What the hell was wrong with me?

Instantly I heard laughing and talking downstairs and suddenly the sound of Nathan's voice in my living room annoyed me. Don't ask me why.

I got up and went down there, telling them to shut up and that they were distracting me from studying, wherein I was actually distracting my own self by thinking about him so much but hey, I got to put the blame on someone.

The sight of him made my breath catch for a moment but I fought it off and told them off before returning upstairs.

I laid back against my pillow and placed my palms over my eyes, wondering how the hell did I get here. How on earth did I wind up thinking about the guy I hate so much?

It was not healthy.

Then my phone rang and I noticed it was a call from Brad.

A wide grin plastered all over my face.

Yes!

This was exactly what I needed to stop thinking about annoying Nathan Sharles.

I swiped answer and his request made me grin like a kid with a candy.

"I am outside your house Chels, can you come out?"

Of course, I can!

Anything to get away from these thoughts.

I put on a coat and raced downstairs, not wasting a second.

My brother spotted me and looked up from the flat-screen TV, Nathan did too but I didn't look at him.

"Where you going?" Max asked, a brow raised.

I smiled. "Well, Brad's outside, I just really wanna see him, I won't be long."

I automatically glanced at Nathan and his face looked a bit displeased. Even more than my brother's.

What was up with that?

Did I even see correctly?

Was I that hung up on him that I was hallucinating now and imagining facial expressions?

Max sighed. "Okay fine, but don't be out there too long, it's cold out. I'll be watching you guys from in here."

I chuckled. "Okay, thanks."

I quickly dashed out, trying my hardest not to glance at Nathan in the process.