♡Seven Minutes In Heaven♡

"Well, I'm not sure what this is gonna be, but with my eyes closed all I see is the skyline, through the window. The moon above you and the streets below. Hold my breath as you're moving in, taste your lips and feel your skin. When the time comes, baby don't run, just kiss me slowly."

Chapter Theme Song: 'Kiss Me Slowly' by Parachute.

❤🌼🌸**❤

Chelsy

The game went well, with our school being the wining team as usual. After the game we all went back to my house to celebrate a bit, ditching Shelly who was searching for Nathan after the game was over.

Ha. Joke's on her.

Nathan, Max, Jared, Chris, Vicky and I sat around on my living room couch, laughing and chatting.

"Cheers to the winning team!" Jared chuckled, raising his glass high in the air.

The guys clinked their glasses together and Vicky and I took sips of our cola because we all know Max wouldn't want us drinking.

"Okay, guys," Jared clapped his hands together after taking a large sip of his beer. "Who wanna play seven minutes in heaven?"

Chris smiled. "Ooooh sounds interesting."

"How do you play that?" Max asked reaching for a lays chip from the glass bowl in the centre of us.

"Okay, so we will spin the bottle and whoever it lands on gets to summon two people to spend seven minutes together in that closet over there, lights should be off and they shouldn't be out until seven minutes time," Chris pointed to my parents' storage room on our right.

"Okay, sounds great, what do the chosen two do in there?" Nathan asked, chewing chips around in his mouth.

Jared shrugged. "Anything you guys want...hug...kiss...." Then he raised his eyebrows naughtily, "sex."

Max threw a pillow at him. "Nasty fucker."

Everyone chuckled and I smiled, shifting to the edge of my seat. "Sounds fun, let's play."

"Who'd like to spin first?" Chris asked.

Max raised a finger and Jared gestured his head to him. "Go for it."

Max spun the bottle and it landed on himself.

"Oooooh cool, choose, Max." Jared grinned.

"Okay." Max leaned back in his spot. "Considering I don't want you two dickheads in a closet with my sister, Nathan you're up, you and Chelsy gets seven minutes in heaven."

I smiled with blushing cheeks and Jared frowned. "And what's so special about Nathan that he gets to be locked in a room with her?"

I laughed as I got up and entered the small enclosed storage room, Nathan entering behind me before closing the door.

The room was dark, only the bright glow of Nathan's eyes could be seen and his beaming white teeth in the dark.

"So?" I raised a brow. "We can do what we want in here, right?"

He smiled and stepped closer to me." Yeah, don't talk, clock's ticking."

He pressed his lips against mine and I wrapped my arms around him as we moved against each other, his tongue parting my lips while his hands gripped my waist. We were kissing each other hungrily as if we hadn't locked lips in ages.

The kiss went on for a few more minutes until I heard my brother's voice outside the door. "Okay you two love birds, your seven minutes has ended!"

We broke the breathtaking kiss and giggled to each other before we pushed the door open and exited.

"What were you two doing in there, huh? Making love?" Jared teased with a chuckle.

I laughed as I found back my spot on the couch, my cheeks red on fire. "Whatever, Jared."

Nathan smiled, sweeping the lip gloss I left on his lips with his tongue. "Can I spin next?"

Max nodded. "Go for it, bro."

Nathan spun the bottle and it landed on me.

I grinned, shifting in my seat. "Okay, who shall I choose?"

My eyes darted to Vicky, and my smile grew wider. "Max and Vicky? Seven minutes in heaven."

Nathan chuckled slightly and Vicky's face flashed red.

Max jumped off the couch. "Okay, let's go, Vee."

She awkwardly stood, and I shot her an encouraging smile as she made her way inside the dark storage room.

••

Third Person (What happened in the storage room between Max & Vicky)

Max closed the door behind him then turned his gaze to an awkward-feeling Vicky who was just staring at up at him shyly.

Max didn't realize how undeniably short and cute she was until now, and he felt his stomach flipping at the sight of her.

There was a weird wave of silence that was quite uncomfortable so Max spoke, breaking the ice considering that Vicky was an introvert. She would stand there in silence for the entire seven minutes.

"Wow so, Chelsy did that intentionally, didn't she?"

Vicky smiled. "I guess."

The silence came again.

Hell, Max was normally a talker but when it came to Vee he felt like one of those fourteen-year-old who sucks at picking up a girl, when in reality that was his area of expertise.

He raked a hand through his hair, nervously, a faint blush on his cheeks. "Uh, well, I guess it's the oppourtune time to say I am sorry for not giving you a reply to your feelings."

Vicky shrugged, looking down from his eyes, that were the source of her cheeks resembling an apple. She prayed he couldn't see them. "It's Okay. You weren't supposed to know like that...or even know any at all for that matter."

Max nodded. "Glad I did, though."

Vicky looked at him, not sure she heard correctly. "Huh?"

He glanced at his watch, "We have three minutes left, have you ever been kissed, Vicky?"

She blinked at him, her cheeks becoming a deep red at his question. "Uh...no?"

Max smiled. "Then that changes today. Close your eyes."

Vicky stared at him questioningly for a while before obeying the order.

She felt her heart racing beyond her control as Max moved in and cradled her cheek in his hand. Without hesitating, he planted his cool lips on hers and kissed her tenderly, softly.

Vicky was hesitant in wrapping her arms around him but she did anyway, and he moved his hands to her small waist, gently squeezing her in his palms. The kiss was getting slightly intense, and their bodies moved in closer to each other when-

"Time's up!" Jared's voice at the door made them jolt apart quickly.

They stared at each other for a while, each knowing that they felt something in that kiss. Something deeper than they would have imagined.

"Come on, love birds!" Jared said again, and Max snapped back to reality, pushing the door open. Vicky shakily made her way out of the closet, all the while trying to comprehend what had just happened while her heart beat fiercely in her chest.

She just kissed Max!

Was that even possible?

Max stepped out behind her, his mind replaying how her lips felt on his.

He had never kissed a girl this inexperienced and he had to admit that innocent tasted sweeter than any other girl he had ever been with.