♡Remind Me Next Time To Stay Out Of Nathan's Room♡

"And I remember all those crazy things you said. You left them running through my head."

Song: 'Wish You Were Here' by Avril Lavigne.

Chelsy

Nathan's music was blasting making me have to knock on his door several times before he finally pulled it open.

He wasn't wearing a shirt, only a pair of shorts and a small silver necklace around his neck laying perfectly onto his muscular chest.

I swallowed when my eyes fell to his perfect abs and they stayed there for a while as if they were glued there.

"What's up?" He asked leaning on his door jam, folding his arms across his chest.

His voice snapped me back to reality and I literally shook my head in an effort to erase his half-naked image from my mind.

"Oh you left this behind," I told him, handing his phone to him.

He took it from my grip with a subtle bite of his lower lip. "Thanks. Didn't know you were so...helpful."

I folded my arms. "Not to burst your bubble but my mom forced me. It was definitely against my will. Max is doing the dishes so."

He gave a small chuckle while he slapped his phone against his palm in realisation. "Well, that explains it."

He turned away and moved over to his stereo, turning it down to a lower pitch.

"Speaking of Max," he began, resting his phone on his bedside table. "Did you two patch up?"

I rolled my eyes as I walked in. "No. And I am so upset with him. Can't he just let me be? I am old enough to date."

He sat on his bed. "He's your brother so he is just overprotective. Besides Brad is not necessarily his ideal image of a brother-in-law. He's kind of a douche."

I had no idea why Nathan and Max didn't like Brad, he was sort of a cool guy to me.

"Ha. Y'all are just jealous. Brad has brains and a high level of testosterone. Did you know he came to my class today to assist us in swimming? Abs and all~"

I beamed as I held my chest, briefly recalling Brad without a shirt today in swim class.

Nathan shook his head as he watched me from his spot. "You're hilarious."

I gave him a smile before scanning his room a little bit. His room was not all untidy for a guy, unlike Max whose room felt like you were firsthand experiencing the after-effects of a tsunami or world war 2. Although Nathan had a few sneakers thrown down carelessly on the floor and magazines scattered at the corner, his room was manageable. Photos of basketball players hung on his wall and magazine cuttings of half-naked women were pasted all around.

Oh Boy, the room of a sex addict.

Now that I was in his room for some strange reason I felt like one of those girls. I had been in Nathan's room a lot when we were younger but ever since puberty caused his excessive growth in sexual hormones I began avoiding his room at all costs. I didn't want to feel like one of those girls.

I placed my hand on my waist. "So, this where all the porn takes place."

Nathan laughed as he leaned back on his palms. "Porn?"

I nodded. "Yeap. You know I think I have already lost my mental and visual virginity. And it's because of you."

The corner of his lips quirked up in a smile. "Really? Luckily your physical virginity is still intact."