♡I Won't Give Up/Prove it♡

"I won't give up on us."

Chapter Theme Song: 'I Won't Give Up' by Jason Mraz.

❤🌼🌸**❤

Chelsy

My brother's friends were laughing and I sat feeling completely out of it because Nathan walked away with Elizabeth and I had no idea where they went.

My tears were so near to falling. I had been crying so much these past few days that I was alarmed that I even had tears left.

"Where do you think Nathan went with Elizabeth?" Chris asked, a curious look on his face.

Jared shrugged, pulling a cigarette from his pocket. "Probably upstairs banging the life out of her."

And they laughed hysterically. It was humor for them but for me, those words were a nightmare.

"Didn't they break up?" Chris said between laughter and Jared shrugged, reaching for a lighter on the table.

"Yeah but make-up sex is the best sex, bro. They have been dating for two years, do you think Nathan could handle being in a room with her alone? I'm telling you, he is banging the life out of her right now."

They laughed again and Vicky sighed, resting a comforting hand on my arm.

Max looked at me a bit sympathetically before throwing one of the couch cushions at Jared, hitting the lighter out of his hand and slapping him in the face. "Don't fucking smoke your cigarette in front of my sister and her friend you ass!"

Max wasn't angry about the cigarette, he was just angry at them for rubbing that in but they didn't know that.

Chris laughed at Jared who pushed back the cigarette into his pockets with a small giggle.

I needed space.

I needed a breather and I needed to let these built-up emotions out so I stood to my feet. "Can I use your bathroom, Chris?"

He nodded quickly. "Yeah Chels, sure, first room on your left upstairs."

I smiled a little. "Thanks."

Max watched me as I left. He knew me like the back of his hand, he knew that there was no way I really wanted to use the restroom, I just really wanted a convenient and private place to cry my eyes out.

I slid through the crowded room of people praying the tears wouldn't fall until I had reached my destination. I was almost at the stairs when I bumped into someone.

"Ow. Sorry," I said, looking up at the guy who stood in front me. A small gasp escaped my lips when I saw who it was.

Greg.

You remember that pervert who drove me down that night and attempted to sexually assault me and Nathan ended up beating him to a bloody pulp? Well yeah that was him. How unfortunate.

A wide mischievous grin spread on his face. "Wow, look what we have here."

I rolled my eyes and attempted to step past him but he stood in my way.

He chuckled and looked to another guy who was a few feet away, talking to some girl. "Yow Joel, you remember this girl?!"

I sighed. What the hell is this guy's problem?!

The guy named Joel looked in our direction and then I realized he was the one who came from the car that night and didn't even offer a helping hand. He finished his concersation with the chick and walked over. "Dude you're always bothering this one girl, you're crazy."